I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Severe Storm damaged many trucks @CN yard Brampton, Ontario today.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I’m a big fan of 45!

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

You bet your sweet bippy he is!!!

yeah, he's crushing it lately :)

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

When one loses faith, this is the video to watch.
Not elected yet, one can hear the massive confidence of a man who knows that great powers are behind him.

doing damage - gematria - drop 602

the drop link -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ

Bombs away.

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

My first thought: 45 is crushing it....

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Lol. those are some vibes....
Its been deep blue skies with fluffy clouds on the west coast the last few days, so Im guessing they were using all their chemtrailing resources to hit Ontario with a doozy if a storm, caise now that the storm is over, we've got chemtrails happening above us again this morning. 🤦‍♀️

I'm in IT, to win IT, and win IT BIGLY. WWG1WGA!!! I'm a Twitter Refugee that has been banned 10 TIMEs. Fight the GOOD fight. The Q!!!

NICE!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

45 is stopping the delivery of tainted food.

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

lol plus 'Biden cheated'

Love 45! Bring on the damage, Sir!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

45 doing damage, the Best♥️

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

I noticed that too. 😉

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

mirror $%> Drop 54〰️
https://qagg.news/?q=%23%2354

Patriot, law and order, President Trump is my president. 2 time suspended on twatter, Parler, joined my Patriots here. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

🙏🙏🙏

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

Some dutch friends from the Netherlands here would be nice !

With tex

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨