Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

I cant believe that we can literally show people facts and truths and they still argue the point. They cant for 1 minute open there eyes and comprehend Facts. Its no wonder why the world is the state its in.

You can lead a fool to knowledge but you cant make it think.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

many are on the journey to remembering, and their stupid programming that is Mr Smith cant see whats been innerstood, the awakening is inevitable :) even if on the surface of their human you hear the chakllng of their chains when they speak, we are remembering some are just further along?

I was tampered with by these evil medical societies in utero (D.E.S Daughter hereπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ) It took me almost 46 years, with 5 of them being on a couch in therapy and a trip to the surgical ward during the 1st week of phase one lockdown here in πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦, to wake up. In hindsight the "moment" felt like having a big ol' Samoan wrestler land on me from atop the ropes πŸ˜„πŸ˜‰. Today, 2 years later I am ahead of the family pack, feeling pretty confident and no longer a black sheep of anybody's flock other than my Creator's πŸ™. I can also sense with all honesty the veil thinning. God's communicators are all around us and are speaking to us in frequencies πŸ‘‚Does anyone else notice them? πŸ™ŒπŸ™β€πŸ˜‡πŸ€—......🧿🚫

In response memes matter to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @OUTSIDEVOICE in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Susie Queue to her Publication

I do indeedπŸ™ƒπŸŽ¬πŸΏ