Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

I cant believe that we can literally show people facts and truths and they still argue the point. They cant for 1 minute open there eyes and comprehend Facts. Its no wonder why the world is the state its in.

You can lead a fool to knowledge but you cant make it think.

many are on the journey to remembering, and their stupid programming that is Mr Smith cant see whats been innerstood, the awakening is inevitable :) even if on the surface of their human you hear the chakllng of their chains when they speak, we are remembering some are just further along?

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIΔ†! πŸ’ͺWWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God πŸ™ in training for life πŸ™Œ πŸ‘

In response memes matter to her Publication

I was tampered with by these evil medical societies in utero (D.E.S Daughter hereπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ) It took me almost 46 years, with 5 of them being on a couch in therapy and a trip to the surgical ward during the 1st week of phase one lockdown here in πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦, to wake up. In hindsight the "moment" felt like having a big ol' Samoan wrestler land on me from atop the ropes πŸ˜„πŸ˜‰. Today, 2 years later I am ahead of the family pack, feeling pretty confident and no longer a black sheep of anybody's flock other than my Creator's πŸ™. I can also sense with all honesty the veil thinning. God's communicators are all around us and are speaking to us in frequencies πŸ‘‚Does anyone else notice them? πŸ™ŒπŸ™β€πŸ˜‡πŸ€—......🧿🚫

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Susie Queue to her Publication

I do indeedπŸ™ƒπŸŽ¬πŸΏ

(1) Show this thread