Can’t sleep.

Woke up from a super vivid dream.

DJT told me it’s time to come back into the light.

I believe it was a reference to Truth Social.

The time was 2:13
“The world cannot swallow the truth”

Then, basically a clone of Tom Kitten shows up on my front porch doorstep for 17 seconds and leaves.

Solid morning so far.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Luckiest proudest mom and wife.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Ditto. Not even a half of seroquel is helping me sleep.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

LOL reading through the comments it seems like none of us can sleep. I am sitting over here on my couch laughing. Oh, this is so funny. I get silly when I am tired. Wait . . . I hear my dog snoring . . . Somebody is sleeping. :)
I am really tired so I am going to try my best to sleep. GOD bless you all sleepy eyed Patriots. I love you guys.
Good night and GOD Bless you.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Glad I am not the only one having trouble sleeping.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

./sync

2:13

Kash Patel on Truth Social

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

Bring it.

1 2 3 …boom ? 🙄

(8) Show this thread

Q 213.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

I had a very vivid dream talking with Trump this morning as well. I’ve only had two dreams with Trump so far.
He’s always strong and humble.

Anyone else hang out with The King in their dreams last night/early morning?

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Oh wow DoQ...i was talking out loud awhile ago saying i need to just disappear again...for good this time...and here i see this... another told me to get my @** out here and shine......ooohhh....DOQ...

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

this cat? 😂

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Doq Holliday@doqholliday
7 months ago
Doq Holliday = 122
JFK Jr lives = 122
America First = 122

💜LFG!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well Nana will be your 17 again.
Sounds like an alright morning to me!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

😆😅😂🤣solid morning for me also. thanks to my dog farting non-stop for some reason to the point of ridiculous!

😊😂

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

oh i love this!

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

And Caroline’s cat was named Ruby! Have you seen that word written anywhere else strange lately? I have!And Caroline’s cat was named Ruby! Have you seen that word written anywhere else strange lately? I have!

(2) Show this thread

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

This Tom Kitten? or a human/anon?

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response Marc Lawson to his Publication

or TOM CAT? 🤔😀

(1) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

only anons catch that stuff…😎

(1) Show this thread

I apologize and respect everyone's opinion...
but...
I don't think TRUTH is truth...
the truth is...
TRUTH is just a social network...
Every coin has two sides...
TRUTH too...
I'm not going to TRUTH...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Good Morning DOQ. Yesterday was a great day for Truth trough all socials. Let's see what today brings.

i went to bed at 2:50 am. kept waking up. Finally decided I wasn’t going to sleep but thought it had been 3-4 hours. It had been an hour. No DJT dreams though. Although I’ve had some before.

crazy because i could barely sleep either just a bit ago. I laid there hoping to drift off back to sleep and i did a few times, yet still waking. the very last time i had fallen asleep i saw Trump’s left side of his face, just his face floating in darkness and then the roght side of his face became clearer but it was Julian Assange. The left side Trump and the right side Assange. i woke straight up with a jolt. Eyes wide open as if I wasn’t asleep at all. Honestly, it was so vivid that I am sure I will never forget it AT ALL.

i cant sleep either..- only ive not been to sleep. i gave it a valiant effort but its not happening right now. Its storming in the Midwest again tonite.

Who cam sleep?

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

hey my friend!

(1) Show this thread

encore 17 ?😎✌️

I can not sleep either. Never fell asleep for the first time in a while. I had the feeling earlier yesterday that we all need to organize here & then spread the Truth on Truth...that this is exactly what was meant in the welcome to the digital battlefield Q drop.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

.@vincentkennedy reminds me of Elon swallowing Twitter. But the world can’t swallow truth. Vibes.

Also it’s the 141st day today.

Q141:

Rogue operators are here.
Failed to shut down site.
Protected.
This will only get worse.
Archive and coordinate.
Crumbs dropped will soon paint the full picture.
The picture will open the eyes of the world.
We can't do it without you.
God bless you all.
Q

woke up at 5:55 am

(2) Show this thread

You did mention going to Truth Social
under your real identity . 😎🍿

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

🤓Interesting...