We opened our hearts on AnonUp
We open our broken hearts and we started to heal...
Together
We felt safe
We felt home
We felt we were a Family
This could have never happen on any other platform
And it won't
Because AU is the Future
AU is already a glimpse in the brave new world that lies ahead
We share here
In respect
With all our differencies and disagreements
AnonUp is proof that where we go one we go all
❤️

Only people mentioned by @BxAx17 in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Love this 💕

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Group Hug!!! ❤️❤️❤️

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

sending a hug . . . love hugs!

(1) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

DE that is sooo beautiful
In the End it's ALL about Love
I love you 💕

Country Garden Lady, 🌻 PATRIOT WWG1WGA, Truth Seeker, Plant Seeds of Love 💚💙💜 TS @CountryGardenLady17 Twitter @nonedarecallit

💙

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

Thank you ❤️

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Beautifully said. Thank you! 😘❤️🇺🇸🙏💫🌟

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Thank you Bee Bee! Blessings to you!

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

❤️

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

Beautifully comforting❣️ Thank you, Bee Bee❣️👏❤️

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Indigo starseed van Sirius het blauwe ras. Onze missie op aarde als één enorme collectieve kracht is om eenheid te verspreiden! ❣wwg1wga❣

🙏❤

Indigo starseed van Sirius het blauwe ras. Onze missie op aarde als één enorme collectieve kracht is om eenheid te verspreiden! ❣wwg1wga❣

🙏❤

🙏❤

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

😊🙏🤍

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

By Design

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏🙏🙏Amen🙏🙏🙏ILYSM♾♾♾

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Amen!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Amen!

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

Bee Bee, That was beautiful.
Love. Faith. Hope. 💕

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

I love hearts as a symbol of love! Thank u ma'am.🤝🙏🇺🇸🏁

(1) Show this thread