Look at the Date it is habbening. We are under MIllitary Law 👇

Only people mentioned by @RealmReaper777 in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response THE REAL GHOST to his Publication

We have been since Lincoln. It's why we fly a wartime flag with fringe.

Didnt Mr Pool post recently about some of this? (cryptically i might add)

In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication

I made this post over a year ago.
Part of our journey is admitting if we got it wrong while we help eachother all look for answers. Thats why I have left this post up. Other Anons may have the answers at this point in time. :)

(1) Show this thread

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Were all the States listed?

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

la Gaule aussi ? 🤒sais pas ou regarder …🙄

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

🙌🏻💥🙏🏼

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Now, why would we need a Outer Space Treaty? on page 40 xxv

(3) Show this thread

I have been following that page daily and the date changes to the previous day except on weekends, so business days etc.

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

The date defaults to yesterday, as it's simply stating that that was the law at the current time. It doesn't mean that something changed on that date. When I looked today, the date was 2/18, and when I looked a few weeks ago when this first circulated, it was the previous day then. I don't think we can read anything into that date.

USA Patriot support Trump military men & women 1st, 2nd admen 7 X twitter suspended 3+utube accounts deleted, fb jail time shadowed banned

we have election case's coming up 2/19/2021 and 2/26/2021👍👍👍👍👍

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

strange...visited the site and it was enacted on 17 Feb.

“Life has two rules: # 1 never quit # 2 always remember rule # 1”

the enactment date keeps changing. when i first saw it on the 21st it said january 21. so i dont know if it updates everyday. but someone else found it on january 27 and it stated inacted that day

In response Dean Lech to his Publication

Good to know TY 🤝

(1) Show this thread

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

this is the best thing i have seen all year. actual proof with feb 1st freedom day as the date is became effective!!! i want to do cartwheels but i will probably break something 😂😂😂

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

NICE! Finally some concrete evidence. was this order from President Trump?

In response Marley McCord to her Publication

Saw this earlier

(1) Show this thread