Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Has anyone noticed that the electrical substations has completely have upgrades? Looks like they got rid of the big transmitters and is now only a switch stations. Only my personal observations.

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

is that what I think it is? looks like industrialized Tesla coils. Just a guess it's hard to tell. 🤔🤔🤔

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

;)

I was just joking with my cousin about something silly and texted Today’s the Day! Now I wonder is today the day?

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

DAAAAANGGGG ok !
lets do it!

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

Monstrosity...

We require energy but our electric grid is a pretty ugly structure and, I sense, pretty primitive. So many technologies have been withheld from us just to make sure a few people at the top reap financial benefits. How sad that, as a species, we still think like that. Imagine where would be if all humanity worked to find the best technologies to move us forward.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Time to unplug?

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

🧐

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

🧐

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

Goid Morning VK- ☀️
Have you reached 177.6 lbs? update would be nice
its fryyyyday-

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Lets see whats really going on

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

I thought that was a ship at first glance.
Are you testing out your dashcam?

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

Wow, if the power goes out in central Texas, I will have to head for the mountains or die. I had a sunstroke when I was little, and now at 72, I am intolerant of extreme heat. Yikes!

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Rolling blackouts incoming?

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

TTDSSS doodahhhhhhhhh🎶 Good fabulous FRYday😊 LFG😎 Mama's buying more xrp today so delay this til around 2ish😅😅😅

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

It's forecast to be near 100 degrees here in Ct. this weekend. lol, will be painful if we lose power. time to fill the pool

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

In response barry burgess - Z to his Publication

We have the opposite going here in Colorado Springs. Snow storm in late May 🥹🫣

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

We are electro-magnetic beings.
The prison is in plain sight. with a cage that many feel the
need to depend on.
The frequency of our bodies is also controlled by GWEN towers.
If we are held within certain parameters electrically and vibrationally, we thus become enslaved and cannot vibrate at the frequency needed to evolve and move to where we need to be. All by design.
"They" put fear in people ( what if an EMP goes off?) to use psychological warfare against us.
I say bring it down... We have no idea where we will go as one, but I guarantee it is better than living in shackles someone else put on us.

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

We’ve underestimated our own pure power… until now. ✨☀️✨
We were born to fly❤️

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

I AM Is the Key to the (unlocked) prison cell door...

😇🙏💫✌

(6) Show this thread

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

Doo dah ... doo dah

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

TIMBER!

(1) Show this thread

For realz?

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

Power Plant.....Blackout inbound ✅

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

What's you up to VK?

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Ahhh, yes...the ghost ship. Good Morning Vincent! May your day be joy filled. hugs🕊💞

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

👀

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Blackouts are necessary

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

6:56 TS
17 ❤️

May 20,2022
5 2 2 2 2
13 🍀

lightening up the darkness again ..showing the people whats going on its the only way right now..