#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.63/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Been testing TS. It needs works. Underwhelmed by the amount of likes POTUS is getting. You need to verify a phone number.
They are spending a LARGE amount of money to make it.

Makes me really appreciate AnonUp and Kobayashi for the financial sacrifice to keep AU and WeGo operational.

What a great home to watch the Social Wars.

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ… #WWG1WGA

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

Goodness ............. TS is very fast-paced.
I can't read a post, before it 'automatically' refreshes ... and I have to find the post again. LOL.

I am truly thankful for Koba and our AU family. This is my 'warmy comfy' home โฃ๏ธ

And I love Martin's comment from a few months ago.

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Best thing is to open a new tab at everything you are interested in reading and read them in the tab where it won't scroll LOL.

People seem combative like you are pulling their leg, but yes this is also my warm and comfy home.

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ… #WWG1WGA

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

I wasn't sure if you saw Mo's post ~

Awesome Thanks so much for posting it. I don't know how it missed it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I think I've been on too many platforms in the last 3 years

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pepe_T_ in this post can reply

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

๐Ÿ˜Š