Only people mentioned by @Jeanie in this post can reply

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

☺️I love sloths, we were blessed to interact with several in Costa Rica they are amazing creatures

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

❤️

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

❤️

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Beautiful

In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

😘

(1) Show this thread

It is my prayer that many of the rescued children will be returning to their parents loving arms soon. ❤️🙏

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

that’s so precious…….

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

💞🥰🥰💞

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

🥲❤️🥰🙏🏻

moms the same..doesnt matter where,who,what.
love is love

It’s so beautiful💕💕

An interpretation is that we are slowly being returned to our mother, lady liberty...its slow but we are in her arms and becoming safe

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

so sweet, with animals, family is everything too♥️i reunited a baby bird with its mama, the oak Mt state rescue told me how cause they checked the baby and it was fine, was as exciting for me as the mama bird

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

So sweet!

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

How would you cause mass angry and hysteria to lead anarchy and the fall of The Republic? Some many red threads merging into a picture?

What is the deal with Baby formula? Even across the Border in Mexico the shelves are fine?

Why engineer no availability of baby formula? to starve off babies? It would take too long but people will find a way to accommodate no availability?

If everyone is so desperate for baby formula and the Government comes to the save all the babies with huge supply of new baby formula?

What if this is a de-population agenda to kill a generation as will as raise anxiety violence and turmoil and a real maelstrom of blaming and division?

what if the rush of baby formula has mRNA or other nefarious substance to kill on demand and is not detectable until launch? maybe by 5G?

Understand all threads are pointing to one boom attack and fall of humanity?

@zemahbenyishai

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

❤️❤️❤️

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

I weep. THANK YOU for this post.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I love Sloths.....

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Beautiful! Thank you ❤️

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Precious moment! Awesome human to help mama get her baby back to her safely. Makes my heart melt.😍❤

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Yep most definitely looking at November for the big show.

(1) Show this thread