Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Truth Social is a good platform but will never be AnonUp! Thereโ€™s something special here Patriots.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

Ding Ding Ding - nailed it !!! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

Hi Dennis!!! i have returned!! good to see you here!

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

well hey there - glad you are back - hope you are doing well ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ซ

yes...kinda...sorta...OH HECK YEA๐Ÿ˜ Great to be back HERE!!!...how about you???

Only people mentioned by @Eaglesoul in this post can reply

I am doing good ... especially now that we have more patriots to lock arms with and take our freedom back ! Hope you had a good day! ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜‡

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

it was a great day...really busy at school...but nice!!! and yes...this place is so much more friendly than....๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜

(1) Show this thread