Truth Social is a good platform but will never be AnonUp! There’s something special here Patriots.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Yea it seems the earth is much less spherical and more immoveable here. Stable. 🤩

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

Agreed! Family, Frens, & Vibes

💯
Love my peeps here! 🤍

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❤️President Trump

I agree! i just posted that this site has saved me and kept me sane before Truth Social. This will still be home even though im also on Truth Social. i cant forget my FRENS here🇺🇸❤️🥰

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I couldn't agree more.

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

So True!!!

Proud Deplorable, Digital Soldier, and Patriot! Still HOLDING THE LINE! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #saveourchildren

100% Agree Doq!!

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

I have a TS account but am not really on it much. Never left Twitter. Never log into WeGo. Gab, Idk about that Torba dude these days. Im currently in FB jail. 🙄 Telegram is meh. AU is my favorite to try and figure out whats going on. Doq and VK are my go to’s!

Its called kindness and patience. Those telegram anaons are rude and impatient as all get out. Just try asking them a question, they flip out and tell you, you are arupid because you cant do the research, and then start the democratic name calling of you are a shill and a leech because you asked a question. They are very much not what the truth movement is about. I have asked many quewtions on anon up and always got great patient responses. Anon up is truely what the movement is all about Truth= Love!

Its called kindness and patience. Those telegram anaons are rude and impatient as all get out. Just try asking them a question, they flip out and tell you, you are arupid because you cant do the research, and then start the democratic name calling of you are a shill and a leech because you asked a question. They are very much not what the truth movement is about. I have asked many quewtions on anon up and always got great patient responses. Anon up is truely what the movement is all about Truth= Love!

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication

This and WeGo are home!!!!

(1) Show this thread

I like my AnonUp family here. ❤️

It’s acquaintances versus anonup is Family.

Amen Doq! This is the lighthouse for all of us Anons lost at sea.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

We’ll bring them all home one at a time!! WE ARE ALL ONE!!!

(1) Show this thread

You are right, like fam here!

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Very special indeed! ✨

Would have been lost some time ago if not for AU! So appreciate the connection to source!

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Agreed. AU is a lot more relaxed.💛

Like WeGo! So much LOVE there! 😇💕🥰

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has been posting on other platforms all along to help wake ppl up but they are not the same.
On other platforms you are like a speck of sand on the beach, ppl do not communicate much they just post and repost.
They do not talk to each other.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

TRUTH

One Truth, One Song, One Energy - PRINCE. ☔️🕊🚲☮️🎶💜 EVeRyThinG IS FREQUENCY! The ONLY way 2 WIN the Game is 2 NOT play the Game! 🦅🇺🇸😎

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I am not enjoying TS because as you’ve said there is no communication. It feels sterile. I get all of these followers but no likes or retruths which I find very weird. Nothing feels connected or unifying. At least to me.

(28) Show this thread

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

I love AU since Twitter booted all of us because we had a place to go right away. TS has Trump and the white hats, we won't ever get that here.

Yuuuup! I agree Doq

Agree, easier to use, I don’t like the “trains”, on the other sites. AU is great info, not so much about gaining followers!

In response Roxy Kwy to her Publication

Already drama about stealing trains and memes on TS..smh..and little content

(1) Show this thread

Free Thinker Q WWG1WGA Trump won Peace Freedom

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Peace Liberty QUE to her Publication

😁...i love that cat!!

(1) Show this thread

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Agreed Doq....tho i spose i will still be here during the soc med blackout...right?

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

...i meant *it will still be here. Presumably on quantum innernet. Do u suppose Truth is on quantum for the blackout? That is what i meant sir.🤝🙏🇺🇸🏁

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I agree❤️

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

Ding Ding Ding - nailed it !!! 😁 👍👍👍

(1) Show this thread

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

the only thing that i miss about FB is the broad spectrum of topics and groups. i understand the focus for what we are doing but we all need things also to rest our souls. for me its the creative side. being on 24/7 is very very hard. 😁

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

That's a fact👊

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

I love AU!
As much as I am looking forward to TS being available at some point for us outside the USA, the vibe on AU will be hard to beat.