Only people mentioned by @Anjell777 in this post can reply

Free Thinker Q WWG1WGA Trump won Peace Freedom

In response Anjell 777 to her Publication

hmmmmm.last two photos no stars????

Hunting rabbits deep down the Rabbit holes! Space! Politics! Military! Photography! Hollyweird! Big med! Cabal! God’s Universe! Children!

In response Peace Liberty QUE to her Publication

Right. 1/160th of a second isn’t long enough exposure to let star light record on camera. That is the last two after the earths shadow was near gone and gone. The blood moon ones would have more stars also if the exposure was longer, but, then the moon would be very blurry because of the rotation of the earth and the movement of the moon. Night sky is tricky!

(1) Show this thread

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

Amazing! What kind of camera?

Hunting rabbits deep down the Rabbit holes! Space! Politics! Military! Photography! Hollyweird! Big med! Cabal! God’s Universe! Children!

In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication

Nikon D850. Nikon lens 200-500.

(1) Show this thread

all in

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

Beautiful pic!

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Best picture I've seen yet of it

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Excellent. What you using to shoot?

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Awesome.
Was just going to ask what lens/setting you were using?
saw VK already inquired, so "ditto"

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Nikon D850 and 200-500 f5.6 Zoom. Best last camera before everyone went mirrorless.

(2) Show this thread