All these social networks are wanting me to unplug, get grounded, bath in rivers and see God’s creations.

Live that hippie lifestyle for a bit.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

sounds groovy

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

Hated social media before I was guided to Q and the Anons...still hate it, though i always knew it would be their downfall - information travels too fast...and as the days tick by, i learn to hate it even more...too much noise...no substance

Nah, I say, the fun is in the fight! Then, unplugging becomes a way of life!

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

You too? It's getting to be a bit much

😁🕶️👍

What was that mantra? "Tune in, turn on, and drop out!

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

💥 We ARE A Slave To The Mind (Matrix) 💥

Advanced knowledge to expand your consciousness + energy out of the DRAMA of human suffering of the lower warlike mind/animal soul and into a new unlimited state of being. In this video I share truths that will set your spirit free!

I talk about what Awakening truly means by using the symbolism in Alien films. Awakening is like REALizing you are experiencing an alien invasion. These aliens or inorganic beings use THOUGHT to invade our consciousness. We experience these beings as "voices." These voices end up turning into programming which limits our energy and personal reality.

To truly awaken is to become aware of your programming and to transcend this limited inherited human mind full of voices and negative belief systems. We wouldn't be having thoughts if there wasn't something listening to them, which is the OBSERVER... our true self - consciousness and energy.

https://youtu.be/rXrNVL8I_gY

FIFTY8 / Navigating Reality 45 - Awakening - YouTube

FIFTY8 / Navigating Reality 45 - AwakeningAdvanced knowledge to expand your consciousness + energy out of the drama of human suffering of the lower warlike m...

agreed! I've been wanting to unplug from everything that involves technology, including work. It would be nice to practice stepping out of survival mode.

Lover of life, freedom and my God. Sharing my truth.

connecting to earth, to nature is like plugging into the higher source.. a great way to find a larger, more complete perspective..

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

There is a balance Doq, you know the answer to this question already.

You can't be too far on either side of it.
This whole experiment is to find balance ya know that already.
Grounding is a wonderful thing.
Do you need to forget you need to work and go lay in the creek all day every day, probably not a good idea if ya want to feed your family,

Will we evolve to the point where we dont need things like money?
Yes but probably not in this Earth suit life time, Nana is already old,

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

💥 We ARE A Slave To The Mind (Matrix) 💥

Advanced knowledge to expand your consciousness + energy out of the DRAMA of human suffering of the lower warlike mind/animal soul and into a new unlimited state of being. In this video I share truths that will set your spirit free!

I talk about what Awakening truly means by using the symbolism in Alien films. Awakening is like REALizing you are experiencing an alien invasion. These aliens or inorganic beings use THOUGHT to invade our consciousness. We experience these beings as "voices." These voices end up turning into programming which limits our energy and personal reality.

To truly awaken is to become aware of your programming and to transcend this limited inherited human mind full of voices and negative belief systems. We wouldn't be having thoughts if there wasn't something listening to them, which is the OBSERVER... our true self - consciousness and energy.

https://youtu.be/rXrNVL8I_gY

FIFTY8 / Navigating Reality 45 - Awakening - YouTube

FIFTY8 / Navigating Reality 45 - AwakeningAdvanced knowledge to expand your consciousness + energy out of the drama of human suffering of the lower warlike m...

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

amen, amen, amen....just do it! mama nature misses all of us!

I hope that includes dancing barefeet in the rain at a “jam band” concert! haha!!

So fun!!!

can ya pick me up i need a ride

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

it does have it’s benefits. :)

Just simplify Doq! Everything in moderation😉

✌️

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

(-) the hippie shit

Energy Shifter helping the World Transform their lives into the New Earth! Host of Soul Talk Soul Life Media Patriot to the Core...

Everything is energy! We are living in some very high frequencies that our bodies are not used to. They can really throw us off balance....all while our bodies are changing from carbon based to crystalline based.

anon RV trip to the wild?

every weekend❤️

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

I go back and forth every day doing this. So important! Some day--not too long in the future we will be doing more and more of this!

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Hey it's not hippie it's health 😎
I live this daily, I promise DOQ it works!

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

compromise by taking a pole and some bait with u. maybe get lucky and reel in a fatty mcfatboy while grounding at the same time.

Sounds nice but i believe your roll involves so much more. Plus, I'd miss you:)

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

i.e. taking these mofos out!

(1) Show this thread

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

Hippies, Hula Hoops and a bongo beat at the beach
Sundays at Huntington Beach Pier (just sayin' :)

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

I call it living shoulders down❤️

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

By design./

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

Unplug, toes in the soil/sand, and recharge in nature sounds like a perfect remedy for a lot of junk these days. Sign me up. Overdue. ✌️🌴😎