In 4 days on May 22nd there will be a vote
on handing the US Sovereignty to the W.H.O
&C.C.P?!? 🧐

Is this even possible?! If so…

**This is the most dangerous attack on
sovereignty in US history**

Is this true@VincentKennedy ?
MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY… 🇺🇸🦅

https://dailyclout.io/biden-is-handing-us-sovereignty-to-the-w-h-o-and-c-c-p-in-2-weeks/

Its honestly time to give up. I think we have all been played. We have great patriots in this country but those with the money win. Everyone involved with Trump is making big bucks. If we did this we would be called Paytriots. This was my last straw. A childrens book about Russiagate? really? Hillary Queenton? This is disgusting

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AllweneedistheTRUTH in this post can reply

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

Trump has given us us all so much and he is all about saving the children and we should never forget whats going on behind the scenes and what Trump has done for America and for the world . It's all about the kids and saving our country!! That childrens book will be more powerful that most realize! Teaching children about the#truth is extremely important! I am very happy for Kash on his book! Don't let things like that make you forget the good. We know Patriots are in control and more importantly GOD is in CONTROL. Keep your head up fren and I know you have been frustrated. God will get us through this. He always does. 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼
#SaveTheChildren

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

I personally think it is fantastic. A really difficult suject to teach the kids put out in a way they can understand - with no gender or racial identirty drama!
Those that win get to write the history and this is a good way for patriots to start🤗

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

How about we wait until we actually see real justice?

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

This shows who the true Patriots are!! Never give up!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

This shows who the true Patriots are!! Never give up!

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

what shows who the true patriots are? Kash?

(1) Show this thread