In 4 days on May 22nd there will be a vote
on handing the US Sovereignty to the W.H.O
&C.C.P?!? 🧐

Is this even possible?! If so…

**This is the most dangerous attack on
sovereignty in US history**

Is this true@VincentKennedy ?
MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY… 🇺🇸🦅

https://dailyclout.io/biden-is-handing-us-sovereignty-to-the-w-h-o-and-c-c-p-in-2-weeks/

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

NDE

Its honestly time to give up. I think we have all been played. We have great patriots in this country but those with the money win. Everyone involved with Trump is making big bucks. If we did this we would be called Paytriots. This was my last straw. A childrens book about Russiagate? really? Hillary Queenton? This is disgusting

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

I personally think it is fantastic. A really difficult suject to teach the kids put out in a way they can understand - with no gender or racial identirty drama!
Those that win get to write the history and this is a good way for patriots to start🤗

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

Trump has given us us all so much and he is all about saving the children and we should never forget whats going on behind the scenes and what Trump has done for America and for the world . It's all about the kids and saving our country!! That childrens book will be more powerful that most realize! Teaching children about the#truth is extremely important! I am very happy for Kash on his book! Don't let things like that make you forget the good. We know Patriots are in control and more importantly GOD is in CONTROL. Keep your head up fren and I know you have been frustrated. God will get us through this. He always does. 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼
#SaveTheChildren

(4) Show this thread

Spiritual warrior and seeker of Truth. Gettr. SaiKate108

There is a good explanation in a video between Viva Frei and the lawyer Robert Barnes. Nothing is legally binding in the US unless it is enacted through legislation. So whilst in priniciple it is a terrible draconian measure it is not binding and if the Republicans take back the power in the midterms the US should be safe. its other countries like Australia where there will be easier chances of enacting legislation .

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Biblical Astronomy = = = > < >
Flower Blood Moon was in Lybra = = = > < >
God's Hand is now on the Scales of Justice = = = > < >
As Co-Laborers with God + It's Time for US to Shine = = = > < >

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

This isn't going to happen, so I wouldn't worry about it. It's a scare tactic. Does anyone REALLY BELIEVE the military is going to allow this??? No.

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response Made In America to her Publication

This may be the straw that breaks the camel's back

In response Made In America to her Publication

has the military stopped anything to this point?

(2) Show this thread

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

IMO this has to happen. I still called my US Senators.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Contact your Senators and House Reps and ask them also good idea!

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Done , and they dont know yet what position they will take . I mean seriously?!?😳

(1) Show this thread

He does not have that authority so they can fook off, HIGH TREASON pos is what it is. FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK them.

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Unfortunately, IMO this has to happen to wake up the sheep to show them how they would be living. Americans are spoiled. Gas went up, they complained & accepted it. Inflaltion same thing. Go to work come home, sleep...rinse repeat

In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication

You could smack them drag them shove 50 shots up their ass and they will still walk straight into the rail cars..🤦‍♂️

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication

If they arent up by now I dont think theres any hope unless they drop whats been happening to children

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cbravo) can see their posts

This is total treason but we are watching Bible prophecy being fulfilled.

Revelation 17:17
17 For God put it into their hearts to carry out his thought, yes, to carry out their one thought by giving their kingdom to the wild beast, until the words of God will have been accomplished.

Ezekiel 34
10 ‘I am against the shepherds, and I will demand an accounting of them for my sheep,* and I will dismiss them from feeding* my sheep, and the shepherds will no longer feed themselves. I will rescue my sheep from their mouth, and they will no longer be food for them.’”
Just posted this last night.
them.
12 I will care for my sheep like a shepherd who has found his scattered sheep and is feeding them. I will rescue them from all the places where they were scattered in the day of clouds and thick gloom.
16 ...but the fat one and the strong one I will annihilate. I will feed that one with judgment.”

https://truthsocial.com/@Angela18017/posts/108322212426682007

Personally I think the US was already sold off years ago and this is the WT operation to bring it to the publics face.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Fraud vitiates EVERYTHING!!! Needed scare event... the rest will wake up.. and then BQQM, Here we gooooo...!!💥🙌💞

Casey imho, I don't believe that a thief can legitimately sell what was stolen. It was never there's to sell ... to me this is more of a panic move to see who will buy it.

THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WILL NOT CONCEDE.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

New Zealand too, yet the media have ignored it completely.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Talk about a "Captured Operation"...Talk about "Foreign Influence" in the 2020 Election...Talk about the Congress and the Presidency and the Supreme Court being infiltrated and "Captured" via bribes and special interest money and Big Pharma payoffs for friendly legislation??? Now Bidan is about to just hand over (Like Osame bin Lyin handed over the Internet) and (Like Hillary handed over cakes of Uranium 1) Bidan is just going to hand our sovereignty over to the CDC and the WHO of all people??? The people who shut down America with a PLANDEMIC and are killing our people and their children with poisonous vaccines and boosters...Those same demons? Are you fucking shitting me? I THINK NOT! This is where the military has to step in...It's the only way...It's time for the Cavalry to show up! Enough is Enough is Enough! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY58inWev0E

Cavalry charge - Bugle Call - YouTube

Cavalry charge Bugle CallThanks to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czHqZFL7rKY

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

It is happening worldwide.

Do people not get it? Or do they just not care?

In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication

they not know about

(1) Show this thread

More Info

Special Report – Michele Bachmann: WHO Vote Threatens U.S. Sovereignty [Video], National Sovereignty Set to Go Down May 22-28 at WHO World Health Assembly…

https://ussanews.com/2022/05/10/special-report-michele-bachmann-who-vote-threatens-u-s-sovereignty-video-national-sovereignty-set-to-go-down-may-22-28-at-who-world-health-assembly/

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

Additional INfo

The WHO Plans to Strip 194 Nations, and the US, of Sovereignty- May 22
By M Dowling -April 25, 2022
https://www.independentsentinel.com/the-who-plans-to-strip-194-nations-and-the-us-of-sovereignty-may-22/

(1) Show this thread

709th MILITARY POLICE BATTALION,,,,USAREUR COMMAND

ACT of 1871 by the 41st CONGRESS,,makes any an ever thing CONGRESS and the SENATE pass's NULL an VOID,,WASHINGTON DC is a INCORPERATED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT a FOREIGN GOVERNMENT within the SOVEREIGN CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF AMERICA ,,they have been ILLEGE for 150 YEARS

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response TERRY WATCHS to his Publication

Maybe that's why H&R put s out a line
of 1871 Pardners, Pardner? 💥💥

(1) Show this thread

When are we stopping this mess? Can Not keep moving the goal post!

that will go over well like a fart in church..

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

Has anyone reached out to their conservative representative/senator/governor? I am going to be reaching out to mine today to find out what they have to say about this.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

I’m hoping with all my heart that we don’t need to get there.

TS 1:41>13:41>1431>54
drops 1431 & 54

1 of 2

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

I can't for the life of me comprehend how he could unilaterally make decisions affecting every single American's freedom. It's (in my mind) tantamount to re-targeting our nuclear arsenal to American targets and pushing the Fire! button.

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

There is 186 countries about to sign up for it .

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

Holy Fook! :(

(1) Show this thread

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Australia's PM doing same
is this the scare event ?

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Our Prime Minister of Australia -Scott Morrison just announced that he would be signing that agreement. This is insanity

In response Spookmeister to her Publication

Thank you for sharing that and I am so sorry to hear this :(

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

True.
Voided when proven illegitimate.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

in which court would the process be conducted? tY

My Ancestors and Roots 🇩🇪🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

They plan to take control of the whole world! This is a direct declaration of war on the sovereignty of all countries!

(11) Show this thread