#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Been testing TS. It needs works. Underwhelmed by the amount of likes POTUS is getting. You need to verify a phone number.
They are spending a LARGE amount of money to make it.

Makes me really appreciate AnonUp and Kobayashi for the financial sacrifice to keep AU and WeGo operational.

What a great home to watch the Social Wars.

No matter where you all go, I will leave a candle in the window for you all. You all are welcome here in our home, anytime.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

You are a candle 🕯 in the night Charlie. ❤️🙏

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Thank you.
We are all moving in a new direction and it will brighten the once dark hearts of humanity.
May we all shine so that others see our light!

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

I'll always be here with you, Charlie!

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

You never let me down Auntie_M.
Love and hugs sent via vibes and frequency!

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

love the lighthouse✨thanks for being that candle in the window

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

We all need a safe place called home, no matter where we have roamed...

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

love the lighthouse✨thanks for being that candle in the window

I'm not going Anywhere

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

Thank goodness. I enjoy your reports from N. Nevada!
Be well my friend!

(1) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

I adore you Charlie!🤗

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

I adore you as well. we journey together.

(1) Show this thread

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

💛

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

🙏🙏🙏 How nice it would be to meet each other, all anons, after this time!

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

I agree with you on that sentiment.
We have become a new family.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Creedence Clearwater Revival: Long As I Can See The Light - YouTube

Creedence Clearwater Revival Long As I Can See The LightCosmo's FactoryLyrics:Put a candle in the window, 'cause I feel I've got to move.Though I'm going, go...

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

Always a great song and it is a great reminder to remember where we came from!

(1) Show this thread

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Ty + That's Beautiful Charlie = = = > < >
God Bless You + The Anon FamilyWW = = = > < >
May we be United in You Father+Ty+Amen = = = > < >

In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication

You are welcome JqAnon,
this place has filled my heart and repaired my soul after the long journey. God let us find eachother and is leading us to our new place safe from the dragons.

(1) Show this thread

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

what a beautiful photograph Thank Q for sharing

In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication

Good to see you Brian. you are always very positive.
God bless!

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Thank you, that's very kind.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I know many people will leave and have watched so many go in the last 15 months. Ghost Ezra used to talk to me all the time on here and when he stopped posting, I felt a loss.

(1) Show this thread