First impressions, Truth Social is fast, but if feels empty (Anons will make that part better). Missing a lot of useful features (Quote ReTruth for example), still didn't get used to Feed part, turned off some features there. Maybe it's because we got used to AnonUp, Twitter etc.

Still, AnonUp feels most like home, so sticking with AU and waiting for the Bridge.

My username@JohnnyQ17 on TRUTH.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Patriot 🙏 Christian🙏 Number 9 🌟 wego.social/Laura9 🌟TruthSeeker🌟 #WeWillNeverForget MidnightRider 🐎

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I saw the pyramids like that in a dream
But, instead of it being a white/blue light
It was a golden light - it was a lucid dream and I was flying towards the Pyramids.
The Pyramids had a grid of golden light - one was pure gold - the others darkened with a grid of gold.
Perhaps, they used Gold AU as a conductor - I'm pretty sure it's possible - anyway just wanted to share. :)

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Laura9 IAM to her Publication

Beam Us Up.

(1) Show this thread

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

thank you!!

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

it was great to go over there and follow a bunch of accts from here. made it more personal. my husband is on there but not here. he is happy with me being the nerd out

mine is redwavecrashin same as here and everywhere else im on.

its calm here and i keep my circle here small so i feel an immense amount of trust. which is saying alot after what ive been through. TS can be overwhelmingly political which i am not. i stay pretty middle of the road amd only want peace. twitter feels more like a frat hpuse mind control experiment with a lot of hate. but here is calm.

Not sure I will go on TS.

this is my home. im just gettin to be friends with the people in my neighborhood.

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

I still cant get on.
but your right AU
feels like HOME

Do we know if they still plan on Monetizing it? Suffering here with one income. It would be nice to get $$ for researching.
(That or just pay off my mortage and bills so I can quit my job to research full time with gardening) LMAO

In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication

Have no idea😅

(1) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Agree. So much more work in information is completed here. This is home.

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

With ya Johnny 👊

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

All truth! I felt like someone hit the UP button on the tilt-a-twirl over there👀😅😅😅

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

I've been there since February. It just feels sterile. I went on yesterday to add all you loves that I am so happy I found here. TG was my home after Twitter...I loved Twit, it's where I made all my anon friends with little chat groups. TG has changed, it was good at first, but there were so many bots. When I found AU, about a month ago, I felt like I found my tribe again. I love you all, So many people who care about others, it is a really special place. Have never felt such feelings of instantly being accepted and loved. You all are doing some great things here. Much love!

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

I don't know that Anons can "change" the atmosphere at Truth Social. My fear is it will become just like twitter, minus the bots. It's just a different atmosphere. It does help having some of our friends there from AU, but it's just NOT the same.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

It’s up to its members how they’ll intergrate and ‘grow’ a vibe. (Gab didn’t make it for example. )

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

I agree AU is always my first, last and middle stop throughout the day

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

How did you all get your username's? It refuses to accept anything I put in 😭

The best is yet to come 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸!! WWG1WGA !!

It would be nice on TS to be able to get notifications from just certain accounts

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Did not see a bookmark option, maybe i need to look some more. What if everyone posts their TS handle here and then we follow each other back on TS? So we have familiar anons we follow and still open to others of course.

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

I'm staying home. AU is where God put me.
Until or unless He calls me to go else where
I'll be here ...having the backs of the Warriors
who head out to battle else where...
Covering you all with prayer
Praying God leads ... guides and directs you in your mission.
I stand proud of All of You

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Needs Vibe.,

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

That's where you come in!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Vibes & Time too😅

(2) Show this thread

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

I'm still sticking to Anon Up. Awaiting the bridge to link TS with AU 👍🏻

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Thats truth. Home it is..

do not forget the greatest part of the world have NO access to TS.
so it is not so full there at the moment.But we belive in Koba😎 to change that.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

My Ancestors and Roots 🇩🇪🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Same.

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

since testerday. feels a lot better nice to see you on there 👊🏾

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

i like to hopscotch back and forth between here, Telegram and Truth.
works for me

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

I'm using it mainly to read those not here. But you were the 3rd I followed :)

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts