There are three things I would like to emphasise for future generations:
1. Don't let this happen again.
2. DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN!
3. See (1) and (2).

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

❗N O T E V E R A G A I N❗
Being able to learn from, and not repeating, mistakes is a high form of intelligence it seems to me - judging from history!

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

E V E R ‼️

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

It will be never happpen again but before it's going more worst.

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

NEVER FOOKING AGAIN!

GOD. Family. Country. Truth Social: @jimmierivers

MA is in sad shape……it’s extremely full of liberals and marxism is EVERYWHERE! klaus Schwab is alma mata at boston college.

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

FOOK Ya!!!!
Perfectly put and very easy to understand.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

moving into 5 dimensional quantum speed plane of existence removes corruption, trust me as soon as the swamp is clear the old world order will never return. Go forth with good vibrations, you cannot fail.

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

I have cousins who are in their late 20s and early 30s and ALL hate Trump, hate America and what it stands for, and think Biden is doing a grand ole job.

Sadly the government has well brainwashed the current young generations.
1. They are complacent when it comes to gov't affairs, as long as it doesn't affect them.

2. Most are on some form of medication (ADHD, Autism, etc.) - which is what the gov't wants (medicated and out of their way).

3. They like being alone, and don't need any socialization because they have their phones, PS4s, pcs, ipads, etc.
As you know, gov't hates groups who think -- so divide and they conquer.

We are in a world of shit honestly, if the young don't wake up.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

anti depressants make you a zombie, it destroys your inner being and empties energy. Half the population has already been zombified.

(1) Show this thread

The only way to ensure that is to teach them how it gets done. Not the dates and names and places (like 40s, Nazis/Jews, Germany), but the mechanics that turned reasonable people into sociopaths.

Our willingness to feel educated when we know only superficial details sets us up to miss the pattern when the details differ (like 2021, Vaxxed/Unvaxxed, Canada).

And once an ignorant person feels educated, they become a potent weapon against the truth.

Couldn't agree more. Now, to get our hands back on those rewritten history books.