DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

I am so sick of seeing homeless Veterans coming out of the bush or counting pennies to buy a water on a hot day before just standing on the street corner - it absolutely infuriates me ! I dont care if they have a drinking or a drug problem, yhey should still bave a solid roof over their heads and assistance 😡

Our Vets should never have to pay for a drink of water, a home, or medical care!!

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @starshine in this post can reply

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

It is bad enough they have been used as the Deep States Military , which is devastating for all of us, in itself, so the least that we can do is make sure they are looked after .

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

Yes Sunny, it's devastating! My Dad was a Marine for 27yrs, WW11, Korea, and Vietnam until his death. They have given so much for this country, and received so little in return!! God Bless You!

(1) Show this thread