Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

Faith in God πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

My father passed away on February 25th. SS took back his payment for February by lowering my mom's payment for 4 months to repay the February 'overpayment'. It makes me so angry.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Many make much less than that; then pay on their medical or personal debt, until $460 is left for their monthly nut.

I know that person. Looking forward to Nesara to correct this injustice.

Happy to find my favorite follows here! I'm a retweeter from the blue bird. No one there to retweet anymore!

😑now my blood pressure is up

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

AND, if a SS recipient is over paid for any reason, they must pay back, their own money!! Something's wrong with this!!

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

I am so sick of seeing homeless Veterans coming out of the bush or counting pennies to buy a water on a hot day before just standing on the street corner - it absolutely infuriates me ! I dont care if they have a drinking or a drug problem, yhey should still bave a solid roof over their heads and assistance 😑

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

Our Vets should never have to pay for a drink of water, a home, or medical care!!

(1) Show this thread