Here we go, again.

BREAKING PA primary:

-Reports coming out of Westmoreland, Greentree, Robinson and Allegheny counties of polling locations running out of republicans ballots. Provisionals being utilized instead (just like we saw in the CA Gov. recall election)

-Polling locations cameras being covered by bags.

-Locations with no election judges present. Locked locations as well.

And itโ€™s happening in broad daylight.

Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

and it will continue to happen its unreal

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸฅฐGod Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ God always wins. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response America First to his Publication

These criminals have no shame.

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

call police and insist on doing a police report

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

The number of people colluding to steal our elections has to be massive.

Why would we vote in any elections ever again?
Voting in America is RIGGED!

I posted this earlier today
Not happy right now! Husband & I just went to vote & they're still trying to "STEAL THE VOTE"! Walked in, went to sign in & they didn't ask to see ANYTHING! Just asked what's your name? Went over to vote & picked up a "SHARPIE"! I got back up asked if it was a marker? (which I knew it was) & they said yes! I said I'm not voting with this, I need a pen. Husband was standing there & jumps in to back me up โค๏ธ. They started arguing with us! Told us that we had to use it because that's what they were given by the Court House in our County to hand out to voters! We both said, not happening! We want a pen! We were told the machine won't read the ballot if we voted with anything besides the marker! Again we said that's not happening we'll just have to vote some other way! Your not stealing our vote this time! Did you ever hear of Sharpiegate? Finally voted by machine, with pen & it was accepted! Told them I'd be reporting it. We live in PA. So pissed right now! ๐Ÿคฌ

Wife for 20 years, mom of 3, Nana to 1 - crafter of all things paper! WWG1WGA, Patriot, America Lover! Kicked off FB AND Twitter in 4 days!

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

Isn't there a SILLY thing called the constitution and the tyrannical government..................................... HELLO, it's past time folks - and if it doesn't happen soon, we won't have a country OR a world... I get we are "in a movie", but THIS is f&cked up.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸฅฐGod Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ God always wins. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

Sharpies, again. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

(9) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

WE ALREADY VOTED TO LIMIT MURDERING WOLFS POWER SO IF HE WINS YOU WILL HEAR THE CLICKING SOUND OF 20 MILLION BOLTS CLOSING