✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Sooooo Tesla Towers dont produce this kind of stuff?

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

That's a good question πŸ€”

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

I had a thought on this, since it was asked:
Perhaps the difference is concentration of radiation given off by wires verses unlimited etheric energy ( in the air and around, everywhere).
If electricity was not meant to be harnessed, then free flow electric would be less dangerous. For example static electricity from dragging feet on a carpet has current and voltage but low amperage.
Amperage is needed to push the flow through wires which in turn act a resister as well as conductor.
I know it sounds far fetched, but freedom vs slavery in a theory system. Ok I am finished rambling, lol.

Lol ... that actually makes sense to me though Charlie. I don't think that sounds far fetched at all. Sounds like the natural order of things IMO

Only people mentioned by @Bay17d in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bay 17d, click on at the bottom under it