✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Sooooo Tesla Towers dont produce this kind of stuff?

Only people mentioned by @Bay17d in this post can reply

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I had a thought on this, since it was asked:
Perhaps the difference is concentration of radiation given off by wires verses unlimited etheric energy ( in the air and around, everywhere).
If electricity was not meant to be harnessed, then free flow electric would be less dangerous. For example static electricity from dragging feet on a carpet has current and voltage but low amperage.
Amperage is needed to push the flow through wires which in turn act a resister as well as conductor.
I know it sounds far fetched, but freedom vs slavery in a theory system. Ok I am finished rambling, lol.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Lol ... that actually makes sense to me though Charlie. I don't think that sounds far fetched at all. Sounds like the natural order of things IMO

(1) Show this thread

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

😎Maybay they can make them emit positive wavelengths.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ i bet that's what it is
thank you Sensei! πŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread