I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Because the manfest was a last mnute production. And a 1:1 copy from the New Zealand shootng.
These people are stupd.
Q told us often and he was 117% correct wth t.
Bunch of Morons.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

UH OH ——- More Scripted Anger????

Just revealed in the Sussmann trial that the judge is married to the lawyer of one of the two “lovers,” Lisa Page, and Attorney General Merrick Garland presided over their wedding. Rigged!

@vincentkennedy 👇 very “1st-person shooter game” larpy, imo

In response The Rubber Duck ™️ to his Publication

this looks like a video game

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response The Rubber Duck ™️ to his Publication

OMG. I was just watching it slowly. Go watch it at the 51-54 sec mark. He points the gun at someone's head on the floor & fires. There is air movement (the person's hair moves) but there is no blood or entrance wound! This is totally fake!

(3) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

I’ve seen more than one post on twitter dot com where ppl downloaded the manifesto to their private cloud and the cloud provider locked down the document 👀
google is the culprit

Air pressure rifle.
All staged.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Their staged false flags get sloppier every time.

Love God· Serve America 🇺🇸 ·Wife ·Mother ·Daughter 🇺🇸 Fuck Joe Biden NCSWIC

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

no blood any where

(3) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

🇺🇸🦅 “30 BIRDS” - from darkness to #LIGHT. WE R the #ARMYofLIGHT. #LoveWins #GodWins God Bless America https://gettr.com/user/gqpatriot71

In response [30] Exact to his Publication

Jordan made an excellent job here.

(1) Show this thread