🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

🔴

Its all part of the show. Ain't no one going to complain when 46 is taken. Setting up to be the perfect fall guy for all to see.

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

That is why I call him Bye-Done! 🤣😅😂

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Who is 46?😂🤣😂🤣

whats interesting is that the film TAKEN is about abduction of females for sex slavery...joe has a famous pic of him in a basement with a girl...with his seeming clandestine ties to the Ukraine and its trafficking networks perhaps he IS LITERALLY a manifestition of the movie "Taken" Also Taken is a trilogy...the movie we are watching is a trilogy with three playing simultaneously the first being Guardians of the Ped.......s

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

= = = > < >

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

APL = 9.14/10

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

Pretty sure VK already told us back in the Twitter days that "46 is already taken".

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Fall. 🍁🍂

Only followers of this user (@SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

after all these 3+ years I need to learn to play chess

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

I have not met the right teacher yet. 🤷‍♀️🤣

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

UM?

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Ultra Maga

(1) Show this thread

Sunlight!

...and he ain't no Average Joe!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

It's going to be biblical!

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

2022 is going to be glorious

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Quiet magic.

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

The question is..."part of WHOSE show"?

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

TS 1:35>531

Q to f3 was Checkmate.

Full ts breakdown 17 17 111 = 11 1111

Checkmate.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

“taken” QQQ

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Looks like the numbers confirm this.

18 for the 18 months Biden's number 46 has been in office in the sight of 17 AKA Q.

Q has his SIGHTS locked on the target.🎯

Q 107
Code:
May God also grant all of us the wisdom to ask what concrete steps we can take to reduce the violence and weaponry in our midst.
Note when we just sent the go orders and when this Tweet went live.
Coincidence?
Pray.
Q

Q 135
List of banks

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

🤔🤔46 will take the Fed with him.
People are blaming 46 and are starting to blame the Fed. Many are getting educated on what the Fed is/does. Will it eventually lead to auditing the Fed's books? People need to know so this never happens again.

Hopefully the crash is imminent. I am seeing people losing everything. Homes, cars, everything.

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

My Ancestors and Roots 🇩🇪🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

The truth will triumph

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

Crimes Against Humanity.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

And he is doing it great.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response NEO ONE to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

There's more than one guy going to fall. They are all currently out there linking themselves to the major crimes against humanity, even the ones who look a bit like girls! Whre they go one, they go all. All at once. Doesn't matter when. More important that it's all.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Fall, around midterms. Will DJT be the new speaker?

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Can DJT be both speaker and Pres ?

(1) Show this thread