Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

How would a lunar eclipse work if the earth is flat?

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Welp, that’s definitely above my paygrade to think on this week! My little pea brain is in a deep fog!. Thought I had Covid but test said negative. Not sure what it is but the only thing I seem to be able to wrap my brain around right now is the time for my next nap! 🥴🤒

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Awww, I hope you feel betta soon. I was so ill the last two weeks from a terrible Sinus Infection with Georgia’s bombardment of pollen! I’m feeling so much betta now, and I hope the same for you.😘🙏🏽

Thank you and so glad you are feeling better! 👍❤️. I’m allergic to ligustrums and they just finished blooming here so maybe it was just allergy’s but it sure knocked the stuffing out of me for a week. First day with no fever so its looking up! 👍👏👏👏😀

In response LoveConquers All to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker1111, click on at the bottom under it