Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

you gotta live in this world, but you don’t have to live it

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

I just don't want to be here anymore.
Not saying anything drastic by that comment, just have been in limbo so long that I am starting to slip a bit back into bad attitudes.

Hope I didn’t cross you up, just saying that I don’t need anything given to me, I got control over my life, unlike what they expect

Only people mentioned by @Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

No I am right there in the breach with you.
VA didn't want to increase my disability because they sent me to an outside doctor... they do not want to pay. It will work out however God plans...

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

God bless brother, I only had 5months/21 days before I did the Jimmy opt out, no bennies. The greatest thing was Freebird playing when I cleared the gate at Fort Gordon. Gotta admit the pit was badass

(1) Show this thread