🔴Nunes just suggested that Durham could bring down the entire DNC, Clinton campaign, Obama, and Biden.
In other words: It's going to be Biblical.

Full interview:
https://t.me/chiefnerd/3534

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

2 pics

LOL, still LOL - love this!!!

You can't help but smile when the dancing frog starts.

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Why do they not hang people for treason and sedition anymore but give them an unreal salary?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

How do ya think Nunez and Doq would get along, VK?

For anyone that doesnt know how much we owe this man!
He is responsible for digging up the shits to prove the Steel dossier was a hoak on the front end.

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

We need Catturd in this video too!!

🤣🤣🤣

It’s going to be biblical.

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

😂Loved this!

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Game Face.

Hat tip to Just Human on Telegram

i was not expecting that…the take down yes but not the pepe 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

They're all dead already.

Public disclosure is next.

Well considering the judge is an obama appointed judge i think this is becoming more and more like a psyops on both sides. We have been dangled carrots for a long time

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

I have concerns too. The jury is from DC and if they hate Trump they will not care one bit if Sussman lied or not.

(1) Show this thread

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

When already?

Let’s fucking go….

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

I am perfectly ok with Durham taking them all down at once! He's earned that honor! And God bless him🙏🏻👏❤️