Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Once people have the “aha moment” for crypto and blockchain, its going to rewrite history.

Finally power to the people.

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

If I had money to invest, I would…. ALSO… Someone would just have to tell me exactly what to invest in and where… BUT… I only have 30.00 to my name..

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

With u, and know God will increase that as You need each and every time. 🙏

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Wish I was able to…

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

It will just happen, and one day You will look back and see it all. Pray on it, ask, and know HE hears YOU. Know it in Your Whole Heart.🙏

Only people mentioned by @Miskell2024 in this post can reply

Love You and Will be Praying for You all. 🙏

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Love you! Thank you! Prayers Up for you as well! 🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread