Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Once people have the “aha moment” for crypto and blockchain, its going to rewrite history.

Finally power to the people.

If I had money to invest, I would…. ALSO… Someone would just have to tell me exactly what to invest in and where… BUT… I only have 30.00 to my name..

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Miskell2024 in this post can reply

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Last time I bought a silver coin from a local gold/silver shop on main street, it was around $30. Felt better carrying it around me than having virtual numbers on internet in a system no one seems to know how to protect. If I get robbed, the thief gets a piece of valuable metal. And I know it never lost it's value. Things that are easier to understand.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

With u, and know God will increase that as You need each and every time. 🙏

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Wish I was able to…

(1) Show this thread