“Take it to the bank! It’s going to happen fairly quickly. To all the world, to everybody else, they may all excited about the Super Bowl. We might have something different from the Super Bowl coming up that’ll be a lot more exciting and interesting and make the Super Bowl look like the Puppy Bowl.” ~Juan O Savin
https://youtu.be/FvCcAsGlJog

Only people mentioned by @elaineshtein in this post can reply

I’m a gun toting patriot! Mother, and a complete bitch if you jack with me

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

keep in mind its the 55th Super Bowl, Regans Birthday is Febuary 6th, the puppy bowl is also Febuary 7th, california dose not want bars and restutants to watch tv during business hours, Q says watch the football ( not the nuke football) juan says no one ever said when the goalpost would be. Trump holds a football jersey with the number 17. yep enough clues for me. Also Sunday Families are usually together with their children.

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

In response Brandie Hebert to her Publication

I like the way you think!😁

(1) Show this thread

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

I seem to remember a Q post mentioning the superbowl as well. Interesting indeed.

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

I've not watched ANY pro sport since they started kneeling. Gonna require a serious force of will...IF I watch.

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response GnarlyOld Dude to his Publication

Me neither, Gnarly Old Dude - and I was a huge sports fan before. I consciously decided not to feed the beast any longer and have been without TV for almost a year now.

Speaking of... when the Emergency Alert System begins making announcements, where else can I tune in since I have no TV service now? Are the announcements going to come over the radio as well? The internet somewhere? Anybody know? Thanks in advance!

Love Trump, patriot, proud American, WWG1WGA

In response GnarlyOld Dude to his Publication

My sentiments exactly! However, we don't want to miss anything! On in the background...

(2) Show this thread

human traffickers use the super bowl to move people and make money. I sure hope military breaks in during the game because i really can't wait until these liberal freaking morons finally shut the hell up.

In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication

How do they do it exactly , the trafficking, during the Super bowl?

(1) Show this thread

Just trying to learn the truth about what’s to come. Want to live out rest of my life enjoying my grandchild and family in peace.

Yes. I heard him say this live. Its getting so close.

He mentioned the Super Bowl in another video and in a video from last week he said pray for prayers to be answered NEXT weekend, and he was talking about Super Bowl weekend. I hope the military takes over before the shitty half-time show. ALSO, remember Super Bowl last year when the Trump's left right at the end of the first half.....they didn't stay for that horrible half-time show. Interesting. lol

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

TAKE IT TO THE “BANK” THE WORLD IS WATCHING IT NEEDS TO BE AS “ SUPER “ AS JUAN, IS SAYING ! FOR ALL THE PATRIOTS IN AMERICA BETTER BE A MOAB ON STERIODS !!!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

It is Happening InDeeD. ♥️🙏✝️ It has been. All will be so very Ok.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I was thinking about the SB earlier. I am not down with watching for obvious reasons. However, millions of sheep will be dialed all the way in...what better time to pop that bubble ;)

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Lots of eyes on, a stage, and taking [their] event and flipping it for good. Could be! There's also the impeachment trials coming up.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Lots of eyes on, a stage, and taking [their] event and flipping it for good. Could be! There's also the impeachment trials coming up.

(10) Show this thread

I hope so I hate the super bowl

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

The SUPERbOWL showdown 🎬

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

Sunday 7th Feb is Superbowl Sunday?!

(1) Show this thread