#USA #1776 #WWG1WGAWorldwide #SaveTheChildren #ForTrumpFlynnKennedy #TheGreatAwakening #TheBestIsYetToCome ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ทโœจ๐ŸŒช๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ›ธโœจ

"Scavino posted a video of a Queen of spades being knocked over by a pool player. The Queen of Spades was posted by @q himself not long ago. This seems to be some kind of comms.
Right at the start of the week where Kash said huge news was coming. ๐Ÿ‘€
What do we think anons?
H/T@realKarliBonne"

From Pepe Lives Matter
https://t.me/PepeMatter/9665

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Q-Cue of Spades

Only people mentioned by @Kellie in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

Lindsey... our Queen.

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

Not sure what he is, but IDIOT comes to mind! He goes whichever way the wind blows!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana wants to personally witness Graham being handcuffed and taken away.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

perfect example of controlled opposition - but he is failing miserably at that