"Scavino posted a video of a Queen of spades being knocked over by a pool player. The Queen of Spades was posted by @q himself not long ago. This seems to be some kind of comms.
Right at the start of the week where Kash said huge news was coming. ๐Ÿ‘€
What do we think anons?
H/T@realKarliBonne"

From Pepe Lives Matter
https://t.me/PepeMatter/9665

Only people mentioned by @Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply

Creepy, but honest. Sweet, until you cross me. I can smell bullshit from 50 clicks.

This has a Trump card feel to it... fingers crossed ๐Ÿคž

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

whos that rider๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฟ

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

One eyed Queen with 5 by 5 holding trees of life.
Wink๐Ÿ˜œ
Ding Dong the wicked old reptilian witch is dead!

https://youtu.be/gTtrt2ongck

Ding Dong the Witch Is Dead Glee Lyrics - YouTube

Glee Ding Dong the Witch Is DeadLyrics:Once there was a wicked witchIn the lovely land of OzAnd a wicked old, wicked old, wicked old witch that never ever wa...

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

One eye Queen ...

Artist, Sociologist, INTJ - I will always fight for freedom and truth...

Queen is holding a flower (rose) and her hand is bleeding ๐Ÿค”

Only followers of this user (@LIsenman) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ’œโ™พ๏ธ

Manic Panic - prepare for FF's, that's all they got ... sure they've tried to usher in the UN - B U T - no patriot or libitard is going to put up with more BS mandates ... its over so FF's will their MO.

They have never been dealt with so they are floundering, having NO CLUE what to do other than destruction ... H O W E V E R they lack power, $$$, and credibility ... nobody is going to follow them over the cliff.

Putin told brandon he is the Prez of nothing and hung up on him!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

The Queen has been taken down - GAME OVER!!!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

TROPICAL STORM UK weather โ€“ Met Office issues storm warning despite 26C African plume heatwave set to hit next week

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/18574895/met-office-thunderstorm-warning-heatwave/

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

McAfee

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

and the queen is winking

Dad to 4, 1 in Heaven, Baylor Grad, Messianic * Pilot #JesusIsTheSonOfGod * #LifeBeginsAtConception #NoOneIsAboveTheLaw #StandAgainstEvil

My expectation is that#LondonBridge is DOWN.

We all know the Lizzie's death (= execution) would be announced SQQN but she has been dead for at least 1-2+ years. Her death was to be a "marker" that starts the D5 Avalanche for the#DeepStateCabal!

#DingDong

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Queen Mum died 2 years ago they say...CGI and body doubles/clones being used...Saving one of their "cards" for a big event...Like this week when the Duram trial starts...Dow crashing...China eyeballing Taiwan...Putin Victory Parade ...Lots going on this week...Queen death and viewing and burial and all the pomp will take up 2 weeks of the news cycle...Who will be King??? Who's next in line? That ceremony making the new king...OMG what a shit show that will be for all to see for a damn month or two...All while the truth is trying to get out....Got to admit those fuckers are good at controlling the narrative...But let's be honest they do OWN THE MEDIA! Hopefully the media is the next to go down!

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Q-Cue of Spades

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

Mayhem - anyone want to play some POOL?

(26) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening Wา‰Wา‰Gา‰1า‰Wา‰Gา‰Aา‰ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@inโ€”-23!!!

London Bridge goes public

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

London Bridge falls down= The Queen is dead

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

London Bridge falls down?

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

London Bridge falls down?

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Q tip : house of cards dark queen fallen
lrg queen card on left one-eyr shut
McCafe..player? pool shooters glove, openn flower shirt..๐Ÿค”