NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

I highly suggest everyone take the time to go back through all of Q's drops from February.

It is my belief that quite a few will have significance for the coming days as events play out. Especially those that we haven't seen play out yet.

Head over to >>> https://qalerts.app, then search Feburary 01, 02, 03, etc.

For example...

Over 60, MAGA Patriot, Military Veteran, Trump Is My President, Family NOT Awake, Byden didn't Win, #WWG1WGA, QAnon, Love Animals, Christian

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

I'm NOT good at deciphering QCodes......however, there are several I follow who do a GREAT JOB of doing so!

Only people mentioned by @Graymckay in this post can reply

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

In response Georgia Marshall to her Publication

Found the handle. Georgia Peach was her handle on Twatter. She's Georgia Patriot here.@Gaptriot3

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

In response Georgia Marshall to her Publication

Yes,@KimRunner for one. Georgia Peach is another but can't recall her handle at the moment. If you follow@VincentKennedy you'll find decoders in his threads. I decode from tiime to time as well.

There are key people whose posts we watch for dates, timestamps, caps, misspellings, key words, etc. It's multi-layered. Since the Twitter purge, things have changed a bit from timestamp deltas to using more of the other methods. Hope that helps somewhat.