NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

I highly suggest everyone take the time to go back through all of Q's drops from February.

It is my belief that quite a few will have significance for the coming days as events play out. Especially those that we haven't seen play out yet.

Head over to >>> https://qalerts.app, then search Feburary 01, 02, 03, etc.

For example...

I'm NOT good at deciphering QCodes......however, there are several I follow who do a GREAT JOB of doing so!

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MAGATrumpWon in this post can reply

Midwestern Christian Mom in search of the TRUTH!

In response Kathryn ATK to her Publication

is there anyone on anonup that decodes?

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

In response Georgia Marshall to her Publication

Yes,@KimRunner for one. Georgia Peach is another but can't recall her handle at the moment. If you follow@VincentKennedy you'll find decoders in his threads. I decode from tiime to time as well.

There are key people whose posts we watch for dates, timestamps, caps, misspellings, key words, etc. It's multi-layered. Since the Twitter purge, things have changed a bit from timestamp deltas to using more of the other methods. Hope that helps somewhat.

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

In response Georgia Marshall to her Publication

Found the handle. Georgia Peach was her handle on Twatter. She's Georgia Patriot here.@Gaptriot3

(2) Show this thread