As we say down south, bout damn time.

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Found this on a tv guide from 2007 After the investigation, the dorm matron was arrested and now faces 13 charges of indecent assault. Currently free on bail, she is due back in court on Dec. 13. "This has shaken me to my core," Winfrey said at an emotional satellite press conference on Nov. 5. (She was asked by police not to speak publicly until an arrest was made.) "But I don't think as a school we have failed the girls. What I know is that no one... can destroy the dream that each girl continues to hold for herself at this school. And I am prepared to do whatever is necessary to make sure that the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls becomes the safe, nurturing and enriched setting that I had envisioned." To help reach that goal, Winfrey is giving each student a cell phone with her own personal number on speed dial.

Ty for the article, spin in her favor of course. BUT forgot about that one getting arrested.

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it