Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Found this on a tv guide from 2007 After the investigation, the dorm matron was arrested and now faces 13 charges of indecent assault. Currently free on bail, she is due back in court on Dec. 13. "This has shaken me to my core," Winfrey said at an emotional satellite press conference on Nov. 5. (She was asked by police not to speak publicly until an arrest was made.) "But I don't think as a school we have failed the girls. What I know is that no one... can destroy the dream that each girl continues to hold for herself at this school. And I am prepared to do whatever is necessary to make sure that the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls becomes the safe, nurturing and enriched setting that I had envisioned." To help reach that goal, Winfrey is giving each student a cell phone with her own personal number on speed dial.

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

Ty for the article, spin in her favor of course. BUT forgot about that one getting arrested.

(1) Show this thread

Wife|Mother|Daughter of The King|WWG1WGA 🇺🇸✌🏼

This Article is from 2010

In response Crystal Vela to her Publication

TIME TO BRING THE BEAT DOWN 2022 ty. GITMO>

(1) Show this thread

God loving, Gun loving Military and Blue Family. Constitutional Law Abiding Citizen.

That was 2010 for her school in Africa. We have to stay clear with our stats

In response Lions Not Sheep to her Publication

Well maybe the bring up is also the get this shit over and no more not answering, coupled with that, PAGING OPRAH WINFREY>

(1) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Oh crap, I’m out of popcorn. 🤣

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

🤣😂😂Buy some boxes full, lol. We are gonna need it. lol

(1) Show this thread

wasn't this in 2010? I hope it's current news

In response Lyda Ars to his Publication

I am not sure, no reason that devil should be walking around, good point, I will check out the time.

(1) Show this thread

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

I remember seeing her in Texas during her mad cow disease trial. I was just a kid, even then I sensed something off about her and cried when she approached and tried to touch me.

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Whoa, yep kids know. I got told pre net it signed the "twenty million dollar luciferian blood contract" that they sign in their own blood. Info was pre net.

(1) Show this thread

I HOPE THIS DISNEYPHILE GROOMER DEMON GOES TO PRISON FOR LIFE❗️🤨

In response chore Toke to her Publication

Hope it does the rope dangle at GITMO>

(1) Show this thread