From what I can tell, most of us on here are of the same generation.

Dad let me drink beer WAAAYYY before i was "legal" age 🤣🤣🤣

Thanks, dad 🍻🍻🍻

I miss you

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Boomer. 😂

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

HELL YEA

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Love my fellow Gen X'ers!! ♥️🙏🇺🇸

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Love your post! Ah, fren, you made me think of one of my favorite songs:
‘Those Were The Days’
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y3KEhWTnWvE

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Born in 1968!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Gram Cracker to her Publication

1967 for me.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

That's riiight! 😉🙂
Born in the very early 70s here.

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

My ol' man would give me and my sisters each a cigarette to light our firecrackers with, lol

You must have been figuring out the puzzles on the back of Mickey bottlecaps too. The more you drink, the harder to figure out 😂

me too….

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

And when we got hold enough where he wouldnt let me sample.. we had keg parties in the woods or the grape vineyards.. good times 😉

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

Yessss, we did that too!!! 🍻🍻🍻

(1) Show this thread

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Hell yeah!