Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

The SB IS the biggest day for human trafficking each year

California. Lightworker. Heaven on earth as God intended. β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

First arrest? Nine letters. The Weeknd. i previously though Mike Pence or Netanyahu.

A pattern designer from London, England. Loving the Q movement and always eager for the truth.

if what we've heard about the Superbowl is true, does it mean an end to COVID? It's playing havoc with my mental health!!!

A pattern designer from London, England. Loving the Q movement and always eager for the truth.

So Anons, how do we all feel wbout this?

Luke 17:21 πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ #FamilyIsEverything

In response Suzanne Miller to her Publication

Not a fan of football or the Superbowl, but this year looks like it will be an exception!😎

Seeker of Truths and Spiritual Wisdoms Renewed in Faith and Gratitude β™₯️Trump β™₯️Q+Qβ™₯️ WWG1WGAβ™₯️ 🍿πŸŽ₯πŸŽ«πŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŽπŸ›Έ πŸ‘½ πŸ’«

In response Suzanne Miller to her Publication

NOT a fan of sports at all.... but might be willing to watch in great but weary hopes of watching a WWF takedown of some sort. Although I watched the "inaguration" with that same hope and felt like my soul had been bleached and scrubbed with sandpaper that day. wirst day ever in a long time. Ill keep the Super Bowl running in background maybe. In case big taketown happens publicly.

(2) Show this thread

I am a dedicated Trump supporter I love listening to Santa Surfing and following Q crumbs hungry like Sammy the squirrel for info. ]:P

I noticed when you were on the gal from Florida there was a EndTH (THE End?)

55 Super bowl, could be our patiently awaited 5:5

super bowl 55 and it's the first time in history that the quarter backs from the previous 2 years are playing each other. they are also the top 2 jerseys sold. how do you take down a crime syndicate? you start with a massive trade bust to get the pions while simultaneously taking down the godfather. just like every mobster movie ever made🍿😎

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

In response Smoothie McCool to his Publication

55. A very significant set of numbers

(1) Show this thread

I found this post through Telegram! ❀️ I usually try to stay away from pinpoint dates because ive gotten discouraged in the past, but I needed some hope! so thank you!

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’―πŸ’Ÿ our President Trump❣️

The Great Awakening! These pieces of shit are going down!!

This is brillant!

A LOT OF PEOPLE WOULD BE WATCHING, I THINK IT WOULD BE GREAT!

WWG1WGA Save the children Freedom is upon us kicked off other platforms but thanks to VK all is well

😊this is so promising and exciting

Anyone know the source of this video? It's good. Would love to track them down to hear more, but the Youtube channel seems to be reposting from somewhere else. I didn't recognize the Anon names (Castle, Yellow, etc.). Anyone know where I can find more from them? Thanks all!

In response Gray .. . to his Publication

i believe they're anons, maybe in a video chat or something. not sure who they are, but i don't think they are on YouTube.

(1) Show this thread

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

Simon Parkes was on with Robert David Steel today and said his intel was "We believe it will happen" on Friday the 5th. Meaning military would take over MSM/radio/satellite feeds and tell Americans how Biden staged a coup. RDS also had very similiar info he received from someone in Belgium, not sure whom. I'm thinking this may go down on the 7th at the Super Bowl and perhaps the 5th is just the start? Juan O'Savin said on Sean Stone's program yesterday The Super Bowl is giong to look like the puppy bowl. This would be the GREATEST SUPER BOWL EVER IF we get the EBS and the SHTF!!!!

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

In response Janet Love to her Publication

Dates always let us down. Something is coming though. πŸ™‚

In response Janet Love to her Publication

the SWHTF soon. this theory does make a lot of sense. Feb looks to be a very hot month!

(2) Show this thread

I love God, I love my family, I love this great country of ours! I follow back! Let's make America great again!!! I miss POTUS Trump!

I knew this was a possibility!!!! I certainly hope it is true. I too believe that the first responders are there for the children that will be rescued!!!!! OMG, This superbowl will be EPIC!!!

super bowl sunday will be the shock too the world!!!!

Believer of Jesus Christ! Speaking and seeking truth! Jesus is Lord!!

In response Brandon Mastriona to his Publication

So what do you think Brandon???? πŸ€”πŸ€” oh... and go Chiefs πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€“πŸ€“

(1) Show this thread
In response Sarah Smile to her Publication

Lots of football/game references through Q. As to drop 2187 - remove the 18 (year of drop) and, again you have 2/7

(1) Show this thread

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends πŸ–•πŸ»

Could be YUGE πŸ™

I am God's creation with unalienable Rights AND a Day 1 'anon' On YT when I saw post-someone posting on 4chan. Me, What a chan?

darn. i dont do reg tv anymore.
you think it will be live on YT???

Love this site!! Love Trump and Patriots. WWG1WGA The best is yet come. Keep the faith!. Hold the line! Fight like a Flynn!

In response California American to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Child of God RN, BSN Proud military wife Proud momma to 2 boys (ages 4 & 6) Trump is my President

Look what GEORGENEWS just posted on their Telegram account regarding February 7th.

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends πŸ–•πŸ»

In response Jessica Hardis to her Publication

πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Could be a False flag. Seen them before and just get set up for disappointment. Hope something happens but don't set your heart on it.

this is AWESOME! thank you whoever did it! i was shaking and taking notes and am READY AF for Sunday.

πŸ‘€Now I have to watch the super bowl...wasn't planning on that.

In response Kay Bonugli to her Publication

Oh hell, no reason to waste your time watching it. Just keep it muted in the background. Look over once every ten minutes. If something happens you'll know.

In response Kay Bonugli to her Publication

Dont give them the viewing ratings! If something happens you will hear about it on social media. Giving them the ratings will make Biden look like he is uniting the country πŸ™„

(2) Show this thread

Christian, wife of Navy Veteran, mom, granma, great gran, & service dog mom-compulsive knitter and proud Patriot. MAGA! WWG1WGA!

This is great listen! Xplains a lot of what we've been told. Must listen for newbies

Grandson of a Selective Service Recruiter privileged to witness the TRUE PRIDE of HEROES anxious to SERVE for LOVE of Country.

Could the 7500 Health Care workers be the ones complicite in the scamdemic?

In response Henry Abiff to his Publication

Not all healthcare workers. A lot of doctors and nurses are aware of the scamdemic, a lot

(1) Show this thread

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

HT TY Slice of fried gold right there!

I am who I am. I don't need validation! Mother πŸ§β€β™€οΈ, Mawmaw πŸ‘΅, Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡², Christian πŸ™. WWG1WGA

I dont normally watch the super bowl but I'll tune in for this yr. Somethings got to give!!

Is there a original? This is bit too long to post@Gab

I am an active volunteer in my community.

In response Sandra 2nd1 to her Publication
Decode-1, Q-drop #667 - YouTube

Decode-1, Compiled from Q-Drop #667 and other Intel from around the world, this is a synopsis of the current situation as of 02/02/2021

(1) Show this thread

can someone help me understand what was said in the video. im heard of hearing and my hearing aids cant pick up clearly when theres an echo. im sorry for thw incovience. i just want to understand. doesnt have to be details just summary. please and thank you in advance.πŸ˜†