#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Any mothers on here feeling this baby food shortage or is it more fake scare news?

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Went to the grocery store last night just to see with my own eyes how the shelves looked. The baby food isle did have empty shelves and they had moved the formula to locked cases up by the registers but they were also empty. Sheleves are indeed empty, and people are being negatively impacted (again), but it reeks of yet another BS manipulated event. The timing is way too suspect. How much longer will the simulation run? 🤷🏼‍♀️

This morning it hit me, have been trying to pinpoint how I'm feeling. It's not fear or worry, I'm actually quiite calm, positive and optimistic. I think it's just sheer exhaustion, an overwhelming tiredness from carrying truth, not having anyone IRL who sees like I do and also remaining at a constant, heightened state of readiness for so many years. I do everythng I can to counter it...exercise, meditation, grounding, healthy foods, water, sleep...but some days are just harder than others.

I just keep going though.

I thank GOD every day that my husband and I woke up at the exact same time. Still...we have lost many close to us and some days are really hard. We are all in this together, and in the end, it will be glorious because GOD WINS. Stay strong Patriot! You got this.

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KKCarney in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Matilda Jane, click on at the bottom under it