Any mothers on here feeling this baby food shortage or is it more fake scare news?

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

My daughter is feeling it .we’ve been taking turns buying it when we can find it. This is so strategic! Then we read about Biomilq and how Bill Gates is a large investor.. You know create a problem and then give the solution.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Pretty evil to do at a time where many young moms took the jab and shouldn't be nursing their babies.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

NJ moms by me having a rough time.

Family here in Louisiana having a hard time. Shelves empty.:(

sister in law is having a hard time finding formula for her baby. shelves are empty here in Maryland

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Sounds like the toilet paper problem. 🤷‍♀️

At least there’s a low calorie alternative.
🙄

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Hopefully it will be a blessing in disguise, Im pretty sure Baby formula is tampered with in a toxic way. Hopefully we can get clean food manufacturers.

My kids are grown now but I think Baby Formula is a scam. It's way too expensive just like diapers. There must be a way to make formula at home super cheap. What's wrong with whole milk with pediatric vitamins? Just a thought. They have us brainwashed that you can only feed your baby formula. Of course breast is best but that is not always an option for all women.

I wish I knew then what I know now about ingredients.

Banned on multiple platforms. Love God/Family/Country to the core. Save The Children. Lifelong Geek. Awake 25+ years. Always more to learn.

In response Pony Patriot to her Publication

Feeding babies this crap is like feeding them McDonalds every day.

(1) Show this thread

It is very real!! I know several mothers who are scared to death bc they’re on their last can or running low and cannot find formula anywhere. A few have already switched 2-3 times bc they can’t find formula needed.. baby suffering tummy problems do to the switches. This is absolutely infuriating!!! If WH’s are really in control and allowing this to happen.. thats very disheartening to say the least.

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

visiting San Diego from Nor Cal and a local CVS had some, but a sign to limit purchase to qty 3. Reminded me of the rationing for Clorox wipes during early “pandemic.” An employee back then told me they have them but were told to only put a few out at a time....

my kids are past that age, but i have friends that have friends that are struggling to find it. in CA

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

They poison our food. Why wouldn't they poison baby food. The left seem to hate children and want to destroy them. It's so evil.

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

This is why women have breast that produce milk, GOD given!

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Extremely limited qty left in Northern Michigan. Most shelves empty.

Breastfeeding Matters

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

From what Nana is hearing it depend on the area.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

1003 posts > 13

+ 1313 following > 131313

and on the 13th 👀

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Maybe the old formula was contaminated and they are working to remove it and produce new heathy formula for the babies.

We are experiencing the shortage in South Alabama. It started about 3 weeks ago and has only gotten worse. I was lucky to find 2 cans of Enfamil today for my granddaughter who is 10 months old. She'll start on whole milk soon, so we won't have to worry as much as others.❤️🍼

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response HOUND DOG to her Publication

Awwwh such a cutie!

(1) Show this thread

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

They keep that in the back stacked along with the juice boxes... I already figured these stores out. lol

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

I'm a Grandma to a recently turned 5-year-old but, I took a peek through Instacart at my local Publix store and it seems they are stocked... https://www.instacart.com/store/publix/search/baby%20formula

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

There was a post here on Anonup yesterday that there is formula in Canada and can be purchased online. I think it said thru Amazon.

Daughter had a tough time, but found some

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

It has been in short supply in central Texas!

Yes, Bill gates caused it to sell his baby formula I heard.

There is plenty of baby formula on the shelves in Nevada with no signs with a limit.

Mama’s can pump their breast milk & freeze it if they can’t breastfeed directly. One option anyways.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts