Only people mentioned by @Bay17d in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸΌ that's hilarious Nana!

(1) Show this thread

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

It’s. a. Show. and. a. distraction!!!!
May the Khazarian Jew mafia πŸ”₯

WWG1WGA! Still hoping it's somewhere good...

From BioClandestine on Telegram https://t.me/bioclandestine/281
"Russian military recently dropped a new finalized report on the entire US Biological weapons scheme… They claim the the 4 masterminds atop the biological weapons network are Barack Obama, Hilary Clinton, Joe Biden, and George Soros. As well as 12 other NATO countries knew of and assisted the US in this operation to develop biological weapons. They also include the US pharmaceutical companies Pfizer, Moderna, and others.
It’s difficult to find legitimate western sources to share this information, as none of them are addressing this at all. Complete radio silence on Russia accusing the sitting president and past 3 Democrat president families of being responsible for C19 and the US biological weapons network in Ukraine. And the Chinese military are in agreement with Russia and their findings. Complete blackout on Western Media."
#Biogate

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

It is what [they] do no matter the "cause" or situation.
Send weapons then sell them to our enemies= money comes back to [them]
Sell baby organs and blood then = money comes back to [them.]
Transport and sell drugs= cartel money comes back to [them.]
Promote the flu as a pandemic and force " vaccines" = Big Pharma money comes back to [ them]

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Exactly Dan! I can a d cannot believe 70% of congress were okay with it!

(1) Show this thread