"A new bombshell study that was just published by researchers in Sweden found that, within a Petri dish, the synthetic mRNA from the Pfizer vaccine is able to enter human liver cells, and then be reverse-transcribed into spike DNA.

The reason that this is such a big deal is because this scenario was something that both health experts as well as the fact-checkers have said—for over a year now—couldn’t possibly happen." https://www.theepochtimes.com/pfizers-mrna-vaccine-goes-into-liver-cells-and-is-converted-to-dna-study_4458487.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_campaign=mb-2022-05-13&utm_medium=email&est=U8XBSPVgzCdNMfvkd2t5ynCSa00Zr%2BVrdyDDEXnd4wmZ5I4F2LoU9SskMCzgAbE%3D

Who could have guess that injecting shite from known fraudsters under conditions of obvious subterfuge and naked coercion might be a bad idea?

I can not wait for all of these Demons to go to hell where they belong!!!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jodie in this post can reply

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Jodie Jennings to her Publication

✨ The awakening soul of humanity is the portal for the return of Light. ✨

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

💥✨ VERY GOoD explanation; Dark to Light✨💥

Soul Speaks 5D ... the Grand Solar Flash and the Three Days of Darkness.

WALK FORTH INTO THE LIGHT! Everything that is happening now, Why it's happening, and How it's happening. So grab a snack, find a comfy spot and let's talk Everything Ascension. -SA Smith

https://youtu.be/f1UW_LsxglI

SOULSPEAKS 5D: SA Smith @agirlintheuniverse - YouTube

live and replays on soulogynetwork.comYoutube soulogyonestudioschannel, FB pages Todd Medina, Soulogy groupand Soulogy One Studiosall productions of the soul...

(1) Show this thread