"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

They always tell what they're doing. Part of their sick "religion" is using their numbers. Juan O Savin has taught us how to read their numbers. We take back everything they've stolen and twisted (numbers, the owl, etc.) because GOD uses numbers and all his creation (owls, goats, etc.) is good. But just like learning a foreign language to understand others, it's important to learn how the enemy communicates so we can expose them. God will bring all these evildoing ones down! AMEN!!!

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Who is 666 ?

who is the beast that came after [them] with the corona virus ?

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Hey there! Am going with what the Scripture presents in the Book of Revelation, the "mark of the beast."

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Perhaps it was mirrored by losers who dont want us to know who we really are ?

U gonna fear a number forever ? lol

;) Nope, no fear here at all. Just looking at the signs. SO many of them lately. Those corrupt you-know-whats are on their way down. As Q says, "Symbolism will be their downfall." Can't wait!πŸ’₯πŸ”₯⚑

Maybe the symbolism of GOD will be their downfall ?

666 ?

That they keep revealing using "666" in a lot of what they do? Is that what you mean?

Maybe WE are 666?

they made you fear US so we would never rise up ?

Hmm... I'm not sure about that... I believe the 666 is reference to Satan. But it's okay if we agree to disagree, friend.πŸ™‚ Let's see what happens... One thing we can agree on is that GOD wins this thing! πŸ”₯πŸ˜‡β€οΈπŸ™πŸ’₯Blessings!!

Why do you think Satan owns any of Gods numbers ?

nope

He does not own anything of God's. He's a thief. He's stolen the numbers, as is evident in many things, such as what I've shared in this link. As Juan O Savin says, it doesn't matter what we think (regarding what they're doing), it matters what they think/believe -- because, again, it's like their little cult language. If we understand what they're saying through their use of numbers/symbolism, we can then see what they're doing.

exactly

but why just that number and not all of them?

why 666

what is 6Γ—3?

who is R?

what does R = in alphanumeric ?

You'd have to ask them, my friend. ;) That's what they've chosen to use. It's part of their satanic practice. We can just keep our eyes open to see when they use it and take notice.

What of our practice
of GODs meaning for those numbers ?

or is that swept under the rug at the fascination for the Satanic bs ?

God has meaning for 666 too

And then we go back to what I was referencing: the 666 "mark of the beast" in the Book Revelation, which I believe is talking about Satan, which I think you don't believe that, and it's okay if we don't agree. Hahaha... Whew! Good talking to you about it and hearing your views, Lauren! That's all I've got for today about it, just what Scripture says. Be blessed!πŸ™β€οΈπŸ˜‡

why does it say

"this calls for wisdom"

or did you ignore that part ?

I can go at this all day God has shown me the truth
and you can swallow it or deny it

but here it is

First of all, just in case you're not aware, you're coming across as combative (e.g., "or did you ignore that part," "you can swallow it or deny it"). If you're looking to pick a fight, you won't find one here. I remember your great fighting-against-the-DS posts in Twitter days. But have seen a lot of what seems like attacks on others here on AnonUp lately. Don't you think it's time to stop fighting the people who are on your side? You say, "God has shown me the truth." Good! Share what you feel and be open to what others present too. Together we can learn. But not in convos that seem bullying. Thank you for posting that Scripture. And yes, I believe 666 has to do with antichrist, but to me, antichrist is of Satan, so I simplify it with 666=Satan. Maybe I shouldn't, for the sake of clarity, so thank you for that. You say you could go on all day with this, but I can't. So, be blessed! And I truly mean that. πŸ™β€οΈ WWG1WGA

Sorry dont mean to be combative

just tired of everyone believing a mirrored lie that I can see right THRU

I love you

Apology accepted. And thank you for that. I love you too!!β€οΈπŸ™πŸŒ» You have a lot of passion and are like a diamond. And that's a good quality!! Just maybe don't push so hard sometimes, okay?πŸ™πŸ˜‰β€οΈEverybody's going through a lot that we don't talk about here. Keep sharing what you feel is right and so will we all. At some point, all the dots will connect where they're supposed to. Bottom line is that God's got this, God's got us, and everything is going to work out according to His plan beautifully!

Agreed but all I can say is if you dont like my military attitude maybe dont be on a military training field.

You are a digital soldier and if you cant handle ANY roughness then you arent a warrior.

Too much SOFT all the time makes people TOO SOFT as you see our country is now.

those things being said...
anons are digital warriors not soldiers.
Some formal training would be great. Considering N.C.S.W.I.C. it really does not matter if the enemy learns along with us. This 'Q' style of communication is not very easy to just pick up and start doing de-codes. We are not all autists and have not had formal training, we are all at different levels of understanding. I love the decodes you do, the spoon feeding is great but I would much rather know it well enough to teach another how to decode and put all the pieces together while the dust is in the air and when all the smoke clears.
ambiguity is designed into the comms, I get it. Process is important in correct decodes. ie. 04:00 PM doesn't make any sense, its either 04:00 or its 16:00 but it is not 04:00 PM... little details clear the air and make us much better bakers. This is how we spend our free time. Here. trying to put pieces together to paint the big picture... Thanks for all you do!

Only people mentioned by @Justin_Seign in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Justin Seign, click on at the bottom under it