"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

They always tell what they're doing. Part of their sick "religion" is using their numbers. Juan O Savin has taught us how to read their numbers. We take back everything they've stolen and twisted (numbers, the owl, etc.) because GOD uses numbers and all his creation (owls, goats, etc.) is good. But just like learning a foreign language to understand others, it's important to learn how the enemy communicates so we can expose them. God will bring all these evildoing ones down! AMEN!!!

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Who is 666 ?

who is the beast that came after [them] with the corona virus ?

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Hey there! Am going with what the Scripture presents in the Book of Revelation, the "mark of the beast."

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Perhaps it was mirrored by losers who dont want us to know who we really are ?

U gonna fear a number forever ? lol

;) Nope, no fear here at all. Just looking at the signs. SO many of them lately. Those corrupt you-know-whats are on their way down. As Q says, "Symbolism will be their downfall." Can't wait!πŸ’₯πŸ”₯⚑

Maybe the symbolism of GOD will be their downfall ?

666 ?

That they keep revealing using "666" in a lot of what they do? Is that what you mean?

Maybe WE are 666?

they made you fear US so we would never rise up ?

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Remember a couple weeks ago when you asked a question about 666 and I gave you an answer? That 666 is the number (gematria) of "A MAN". A singular male, a human... one who is Antichrist? That it is easy to convert letters to numbers to gain a glimpse but nearly impossible to take 666 and get the name of one man. Why is this the case? Because God doesn't want His children focused on Antichrist. He wants you focused on JESUS. Antichrist had already been judged. Now comes his sentence. Have nothing to do with darkness for we are of the LIGHT (Jesus, the LIGHT of the world.)

Hmm... I'm not sure about that... I believe the 666 is reference to Satan. But it's okay if we agree to disagree, friend.πŸ™‚ Let's see what happens... One thing we can agree on is that GOD wins this thing! πŸ”₯πŸ˜‡β€οΈπŸ™πŸ’₯Blessings!!

Why do you think Satan owns any of Gods numbers ?

nope

(1) Show this thread