"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

They always tell what they're doing. Part of their sick "religion" is using their numbers. Juan O Savin has taught us how to read their numbers. We take back everything they've stolen and twisted (numbers, the owl, etc.) because GOD uses numbers and all his creation (owls, goats, etc.) is good. But just like learning a foreign language to understand others, it's important to learn how the enemy communicates so we can expose them. God will bring all these evildoing ones down! AMEN!!!

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Who is 666 ?

who is the beast that came after [them] with the corona virus ?

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Hey there! Am going with what the Scripture presents in the Book of Revelation, the "mark of the beast."

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Perhaps it was mirrored by losers who dont want us to know who we really are ?

U gonna fear a number forever ? lol

;) Nope, no fear here at all. Just looking at the signs. SO many of them lately. Those corrupt you-know-whats are on their way down. As Q says, "Symbolism will be their downfall." Can't wait!πŸ’₯πŸ”₯⚑

Maybe the symbolism of GOD will be their downfall ?

666 ?

That they keep revealing using "666" in a lot of what they do? Is that what you mean?

Maybe WE are 666?

they made you fear US so we would never rise up ?

Hmm... I'm not sure about that... I believe the 666 is reference to Satan. But it's okay if we agree to disagree, friend.πŸ™‚ Let's see what happens... One thing we can agree on is that GOD wins this thing! πŸ”₯πŸ˜‡β€οΈπŸ™πŸ’₯Blessings!!

Why do you think Satan owns any of Gods numbers ?

nope

He does not own anything of God's. He's a thief. He's stolen the numbers, as is evident in many things, such as what I've shared in this link. As Juan O Savin says, it doesn't matter what we think (regarding what they're doing), it matters what they think/believe -- because, again, it's like their little cult language. If we understand what they're saying through their use of numbers/symbolism, we can then see what they're doing.

exactly

but why just that number and not all of them?

why 666

what is 6Γ—3?

who is R?

what does R = in alphanumeric ?

You'd have to ask them, my friend. ;) That's what they've chosen to use. It's part of their satanic practice. We can just keep our eyes open to see when they use it and take notice.

What of our practice
of GODs meaning for those numbers ?

or is that swept under the rug at the fascination for the Satanic bs ?

God has meaning for 666 too

And then we go back to what I was referencing: the 666 "mark of the beast" in the Book Revelation, which I believe is talking about Satan, which I think you don't believe that, and it's okay if we don't agree. Hahaha... Whew! Good talking to you about it and hearing your views, Lauren! That's all I've got for today about it, just what Scripture says. Be blessed!πŸ™β€οΈπŸ˜‡

why does it say

"this calls for wisdom"

or did you ignore that part ?

I can go at this all day God has shown me the truth
and you can swallow it or deny it

but here it is

First of all, just in case you're not aware, you're coming across as combative (e.g., "or did you ignore that part," "you can swallow it or deny it"). If you're looking to pick a fight, you won't find one here. I remember your great fighting-against-the-DS posts in Twitter days. But have seen a lot of what seems like attacks on others here on AnonUp lately. Don't you think it's time to stop fighting the people who are on your side? You say, "God has shown me the truth." Good! Share what you feel and be open to what others present too. Together we can learn. But not in convos that seem bullying. Thank you for posting that Scripture. And yes, I believe 666 has to do with antichrist, but to me, antichrist is of Satan, so I simplify it with 666=Satan. Maybe I shouldn't, for the sake of clarity, so thank you for that. You say you could go on all day with this, but I can't. So, be blessed! And I truly mean that. πŸ™β€οΈ WWG1WGA

Sorry dont mean to be combative

just tired of everyone believing a mirrored lie that I can see right THRU

I love you

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Lauren, explain what the mirrored lie is that you see through?

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Just made a whole thread with her^ here about it Sis
=)

Im happy to converse further tho

For instance

check out 3 6 9

the star of david

merkaba

etc

what was Tesla trying to tell us ?

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Okay... bear with me because 3, 6, 9 isn't biblical in that it's mathematics.

The Magnificence of 3, 6 and 9

Given the circle’s historical standing as the symbol of infinity/completion, it’s no wonder when a circle’s composition is reduced to its digital root, the results areβ€” 3 + 6 + 0 = 9.

Because example trumps precept, or as Paul Halmos once put it, β€œthe source of all great mathematics is the special case, the concrete example,” occasion calls for the following brief demonstration.

A circle has 360 degrees:

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

When you apply the Tesla vortex reduction math to the Bible and Q drops

something

magical

happens

add angel numbers and BANG

its why Im here day and night
I saw and felt what I saw Sis
the SPIRIT IS REAL
plz hear me out idk how to explain this very well but its where the magic is I promise
its why Im here day and night LIT UP with passion
THIS
its what Ive found

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

how do you do this Lauren?
πŸ™πŸ’™

In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication

Go thru the whole thread plz fren

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

just watched the vortex maths video.
are numbers applied to the q drops?
missing the link between 369 application in gematria and q drops

thank you for sharing this all

In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication

So do the reduction addition on the drop numbers

and you get further messages

do the alphanumeric on the CAPITALS that Q uses and find more info

for instance

WRWY

23 + 18 + 23 + 25
=

=

;)

means more than you think
17 is WITH YOU
amongst you

fam do you see ? πŸ‘οΈπŸ’‹

Only people mentioned by @GREYWORM8888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from GREY WORM8888, click on at the bottom under it