Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In the coming weeks, remember the UN is bankrupt.

Plenty of articles support this. Search it.

Enjoy the show!

🍿🍿🍿

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Everybody is bankrupt like US Corporation and the FED and on and on...But they all have money coming out their asses...Fiat would be rolling over in his grave...Still printing and Still acting like the OGs of the World...So what difference does it make to keep saying they're all bankrupt? It doesn't seem to matter one iota!

Fiat currency is about to die and be replaced by the quantum system of currency. Digital coin like XRP backed by gold. Many sources available to confirm it.

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @scifiwriter in this post can reply

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Could you please share your source about gold backed?

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Erin Larson to her Publication

This YouTube channel shares information almost daily about the status of XRP. 8 like it because it's all verifiable and not pie in the sky speculation.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg5sTUcI128

I first heard about xrp over a year ago and bought a few thousand based on what people were saying at the time. Despite the dips and SEC case, I've only become more convinced it was the real thing based on numerous articles and comments from trusted sources on Telegram and here (Doq Holliday and VK).
Use duck duck go and search "XRP backed with gold" to see how popular the subject is. There's lots of sources to research.

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

(1) Show this thread