In the coming weeks, remember the UN is bankrupt.

Plenty of articles support this. Search it.

Enjoy the show!

🍿🍿🍿

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president πŸ’• Suspended from Twitter 8 times πŸ˜‚

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

not sure if this means anything but its from our credit union

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

UN = Bankrupt
US Corporation = Bankrupt
Central Banks on their way to Bankrupt!

LIFE IS GOOD!

Q is deconstructing their game, piece by piece!
And the best part is LEGALLY!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

πŸ‘

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Q The Storm Rider
We have been telling you the Queen is dead!!!
How they kept the DEATH OF THE QUEEN hidden
for nearly 2 years is astounding.
ANONS knew The TRUTH long ago πŸ˜‰

β†’ Many are missing in the Royal family (not reported)
β†’ many CCP Elites are missing (not reported)
β†’ many are missing in the U.S. > elites > celebrities
military personnel, CIA, FBI AGENTS (not reported)
β†’ DC GHOST TOWN / NO MONEY, BROKE DISTRICT...
10 square miles of central DC buildings closed down. EMPTY.
β†’ UK MAJESTY major castles, estates closed
Buckingham palace closed first time in history
& reopens as museum & self guided tours..
β†’ CHINA CCP ELITES fortress & dynasty homes & Estates
EMPTY/deserted..
β†’ VATICAN RUNS OUT OF MONEY (!?!!)

If you don't know what's happening you'll never know!!!

t.me/qthestormrider777

#GoQTeam

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

justice arrive 😎☝️

(2) Show this thread

This "little Problem" didn't just happen bc of the past decade of political chicanery ... this has been on going since before the 1950's.

Do you really think there is a magic wand to make it go "bye-bye"?

I think there has been OUTSTANDING progress - fiat currency dissolving ... MANIC PANIC to fund Ukraine bc they've got NO MONEY ... Please can we start focusing on all that we have accomplished and STAY UNITED here in the front lines?

It will probably get worse before we take our country
& our W O R L D back from these critters.

Its not about any one of us individually ... but ALL of us together -
Connecting our consciousness to manifest their defeat!

Gramma, Patriot, stained glass artist. GOD BLESS THE USA !!!

Is this the "gut punch"?

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

And for those who are unaware, there is a United Nations building on top of Mount Herman where the biblical fallen angels landed after getting kicked out of heaven.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

πŸ‘€ πŸ‘€

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

The UN is physically located in a structure ON the Great Salt lake (think [mittens])

No visitor nor tourist is allowed to look, explore, or ask questions about the structure or its purpose.

Imagine that...here...in the Unites States of America.

(4) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

The UN's loss is our gain. Where else do you think that first NESARA payment is coming from if not from the nations that stole our wealth over the years?

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Trudeau is forking over massive amounts of Canadian $$$ to the UN and their orgs, as well as Ukraine, to be used against us, and will be signing over Canada's sovereignty over to the WHO next week.
We are prisoners in our own country.
Can't fly, or travel by train, even domestically, and cant cross the US border, even though the south one is wide open.
I pray that something BIG happens soon, but VK says 2023.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Everybody is bankrupt like US Corporation and the FED and on and on...But they all have money coming out their asses...Fiat would be rolling over in his grave...Still printing and Still acting like the OGs of the World...So what difference does it make to keep saying they're all bankrupt? It doesn't seem to matter one iota!

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

Fiat currency is about to die and be replaced by the quantum system of currency. Digital coin like XRP backed by gold. Many sources available to confirm it.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Love it!!! Thank youπŸ™ It's a reassuring thought and factπŸ’—

with respect the fooking show sucks and good people are suffering. there really nothing to enjoy this far who knows whats real and whats not

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

I’m Not seeing Anyone enjoying this show of…upcoming…days, weeks, months, Years!πŸ“’πŸ˜«

Note that
πŸ“‰of BABY FOODS availability
+ saturating TV w/ "FEED THE CHILDEN" demands coupled w/ pics of emaciated
blk + brown BABIES
very LIKELY CREATES a tremendousπŸ“ˆ in
INFANT SELLING on the STREETS,
& in my Spirit
I feel SO sad...
that as providential & well intentioned
as our WWG1WGA leaders are,
THIS kind of "Empire Strikes Back"
wholesale maneouvering to "refill" the "critical supply" of adrenochrome... even if its "just for today", destroying THE most innocent, mocking the "white knights & white hats" unused to thinking wrt certain levels of wickedness/ strategy...

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

ive got money on their trucks on the streets within a month for optics. we own them. theyre props now. all part of the show for operation wake up normies. it has to be this way. but them actors better not get that close. because neighborhood has .50cal

no soucy πŸ₯³que le show commence

Did they bust their tunnels. HOW many places did they lead.

No...I didn't realize that! Okay...that is interesting for sure. KK...thank you for the info!

Weeks...Lord have mercy...this is so unbearable.

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response KolligirlNV5 Nevada to her Publication

this is for the kids

(1) Show this thread

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

thats why those french tanks got rear view mirrors

Only followers of this user (@Falcon77) can see their posts