I just feel the craziest weight. Ive tried grounding, sleeping, praying... Cant shake it. If you see this send a prayer for peace. πŸ™πŸ»

Only people mentioned by @realChrisJaksha in this post can reply

Aussie Mum fighting for Freedom & Truth....Trusting in God's plan.

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

I'm hearing you... this heaviness I have felt over the last couple of years with the weight of all we know and are doing, has certainly intensified in the last 24 hours. Keep doing what you're doing but also it's time to surrender. Surrender to God's will. During prayer and meditation I visualise myself physically handing my troubles to God... Let go and Let God.. Remember to take regular deep breaths throughout the day but especially when your heart feels heavy. When you feel relief you can rejoin the battle. Sending you peace in my prayersπŸ™

✝️God WinsπŸ™ πŸ‘ Sheep No More πŸ‘ The Great Awakening! 🍿🐸 May God Bless You All! πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β€οΈπŸŒŽ

πŸ™βœοΈπŸ™

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

Nature-Lover, Truth-Seeker/Speaker, Awake, Authentic, MomOf4

Could it be because the anticipation is both unifying and unsettling? When I'm at that place, I go outside, take a walk, or sit by a natural body of water, and observe our Creator's tapestry. Sungazing at sunset is therapeutic. Peace...what is peace? 'PEACE...does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.' ~ Author unknown

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers for you! Watch funny movies! Laughter is very healing!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers for you! Watch funny movies! Laughter is very healing!

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

It seems that lately God is preparing us for big things. We are working through different issues, weights, burdens, memories, to ascend even higher when we work through them. God bless you, it will get better ❀️

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I've heard cranial sacral treatment really works well for this if you can find someone near you to do this. Also helps with others ailments.
https://www.integrativehealthcare.org/mt/what-exactly-is-cranial-sacral-therapy/

πŸ™πŸ™

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Thank you all. AU is so helpful in this Journey. Thank you all

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

WWG1WGA 🐸

(1) Show this thread

Praying for you. God Bless.

Ask God to show you what you need to see......

In response RoccoQ to her Publication

The only reason I say this Chris because I have been put in a position at one time in my life that I had no other option other than to put it in gods hands. You may not get the answer that you want but be mindful of this burden that is being placed on you and ask God to put it in his hands. It’s a difficult thing to do because I’ve had to do it. Trust God and trust that God will not give you anything that you cannot handle.

(1) Show this thread

I am Sylvia Diane πŸ”₯1221πŸ”₯ GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Praying for Peace in the Mighty Name of Jesus

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Prayers for SHALOM - peace means: destroy the authority attached to chaos!! Praying for SHALOM to prevail around the globe right now!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying.

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

I just saw a report that we are in a Mercury retrograde and that can really affect both our body and our feelings. I think it lasts about 10 days. I am sending you my light. Take care!

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

God,
Please send an angel of protection over Chris. Please help bear the burden he is feeling. May he find his way and be guided towards where he needs to be. Grant him grace to do your will and be of service to others. In your name we pray....

The Great Awakening β€’ This is it β€’ Buckle Up β€’ GodspeedπŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I feel it too, friend.
You are not alone. πŸ™πŸ»

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Prayers up for you, Patriot. πŸ™β€οΈ

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

πŸ™