Just Wow! Moms who never nursed can not turn it on. This may have merit for those about to give birth who were planning to use formula and are jabbed. The nursing babies of jabbed mothers have been dying or in the least, are getting bad rashes.

I am seeing those in need of formula are told to stock up on evaporated cows milk. I would've thought that crazy but when I went to the largest grocery near me to get some to make a special request soup for a neighbor down with a sprained ankle, there was ZERO organic cream or condensed milk unsweetned- none. Tons of all other kinds.

FYI- Babies can not tolerate or digest cows milk.

They can digest Goats Milk. If need be stock up on organic Evaporated Goat Milk with Vitamin D AND get a liquid B vitamin ( high quality) and add it to it.

I am baffled this is happening in the U.S.

quote on twit-@MAGAMichellee
"The FDA is refusing to open the Abbott plant back up that produces baby formula!! Don't tell me this isn't INTENTIONAL!!

Dextrin malt, karo syrup and cow's milk. This was the formula my mother fed all 5 of her babies. Dextrin is derived from corn and it might just be a bit easier to digest than wheat. The karo syrup encourages the child to enjoy the formula. I am not saying it should be used in large quantities. The dextrin is a fast acting carb, if the baby will drink it without the karo syrup, the karo is not needed. The issue is not mothers who chose or can't breast feed. It's a small group of ppl who are being nasty. We have to be supportive, and by saying there is but one way to do things is really not right. Whatever works for the baby and these babies never came with instructions and they are all precious and unique. Let's find solutions if WE can. BTW amazon sells dextrin malt between $10-20 for a 2 pound package. a 1oz scoop should do the trick.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Diana19 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Just Diana, click on at the bottom under it